Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok need a little help here,, somewhere on this forum,, someone posted in the past few weeks a pic of a roll around stand that you put the 260 back hoe on when not mounted on the 1025,, looked good,, but can't find the thread and pics,, I think it was purchased from a company,, but no luck finding it,, any ideas thanks,,

·
Registered
3,554 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
The below thread has several posts for a dolly for the 260 backhoe.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/12145-260-backhoe-installed-have-few-questions-5.html

Post 39 is the dolly I made for my 260. Works just fine for about $40 in materials. The unexpected benefit of my build is that I don't even have to use the stabilizers to mount or dismount the hoe. The height of the dolly just happened to work just right. I first lower the boom so that the bucket rests on the back of the dolly to take the weight off the two top hoe pins. Once I pull the top pins, I then lift the boom and it lowers the backhoe frame onto the front of the dolly, and then as the boom continues to lift the entire hoe pivots on the dolly thus lifting the frame's "u-brackets" off the lower pins on the tractor/hoe frame. Disconnect the hydro lines, roll away the dolly/hoe, and your done. No need to mess with the stabilizers at all. :good2:

Good luck,
Mike

·
Registered
768 Posts
Pics of the dolly that I built for my 260...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok need a little help here,, somewhere on this forum,, someone posted in the past few weeks a pic of a roll around stand that you put the 260 back hoe on when not mounted on the 1025,, looked good,, but can't find the thread and pics,, I think it was purchased from a company,, but no luck finding it,, any ideas thanks,,
I got mine from bxpanded

·
Registered
38 Posts
Picture of mine

Here is mine on the back hoe dolly, again it is from Bxpanded

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts