Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I had a dealer service my 1025r tractor and they replaced a worn hydraulic hose on my 60D mower mid mount deck. Originally the deck went up and down gently and now it goes up and down with an instant bang. Is there a rate of drop control somewhere? Was there a choke in the hydraulic line?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Recently I had a dealer service my 1025r tractor and they replaced a worn hydraulic hose on my 60D mower mid mount deck. Originally the deck went up and down gently and now it goes up and down with an instant bang. Is there a rate of drop control somewhere? Was there a choke in the hydraulic line?
Hi rkallaman There should be an orifice in the hydraulic connection at the cylinder under the foot board on the left side of the tractor. The orifice is the like a small coin with an "O" ring on one side and a hole in the center the size of a wire out of a wire brush. If it is missing or has been modified it will cause the MMM to go up and down very fast. it is also relatively expensive to replace. I would see the dealer and make shore he reinstalled it after replacing the hose.
Regards John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts