Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of mower deck wheels and I think ther one of the best things I have got for my 1026r. Super easy to install, super fast shipping, outstanding quality, would recommend these to everyone. They saved me a ton of space, and will make it super easy to work on my 60inch deck. Thanks fellas! Stop thinking about buying a set of these and do it!:lol:

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Are you talking about mower storage wheels?

·
Premium Member
14,131 Posts
My guess is Yes ,,,, storage wheel ,,, been wrong before ,sure it won't be my last.

·
Administrator
17,303 Posts

·
Administrator
17,303 Posts
How does storing the deck vertical affect the gear lube in the deck? Does it run out of vent?
My 60" MMM has been stored vertically for 8+ winters and has never dripped one drop! But some owners of the newer 62c/d decks have had a problem, they just removed the vent and installed a plug for storage. There are a few threads on that if you search for them.

·
Registered
967 Posts
How easy will the mower deck fall over? I looks fairly unstable if one was to trip over it. Suggest chain it to the wall to avoid accidental tip over. No?

·
Administrator
17,303 Posts
How easy will the mower deck fall over? I looks fairly unstable if one was to trip over it. Suggest chain it to the wall to avoid accidental tip over. No?

Mine is VERY stable, but Larry does include a safety chain and eyelet with his products?

·
Registered
287 Posts
somebody could stop talking about and post some pictures for those of us that are unfamiliar with those new fangled thingies

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Administrator
17,303 Posts
somebody could stop talking about and post some pictures for those of us that are unfamiliar with those new fangled thingies
FYI I just moved this thread to Larry's Vendor forum.

RL, here is a pic of my deck:
60 MMM.JPG

·
Administrator
17,303 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts