Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on the Green river in central KY. Up the river about 2 miles, a farmer lets mudders in at $10 per person. I watch them go up with machines that are super clean and spotless and when the come out, you can't tell what kinda ATV it is. Must be having lots of fun, but this video was shot in January. I can't do that and besides I am getting too old to have that much fun LOL Here is a YouTube link to some of the activities from this winter. BTW, The ambulance goes up there about once a month on average!! What do you think?? Ken Sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To7spBMqXB8

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Sweet! My father bought a RZR last year and I get it out once and a while. That would be a fun place to ride. My father is 62 and completely anal about how clean his stuff is. If I brought it back from there I think he would have a heart attack! I tried a little of that stuff with the diesel gator XUV, but I cannot keep the tires spinning fast enough!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet these guys have a pass by the car wash before heading home. As they go in, they all kook brand new. I don't think I could get far in that mud with my 2 wheel drive Gator. Ken Sweet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts