Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Spring was try, but summer and fall we got much rain. Have a look at the tyres of the tandem axle!
What a pity, they had no 7080 (from Zweibruecken)

Senior GTT Super Slacker
At one point the rear tire is just sliding along.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
A fellow worker of my son made this vid this week. They are technician in a Deere workshop and have much to do this time. But this they don't see any day!

Registered
I am surprised they are throwing that far. Seems like it all wouldn't land in the trailer??

Jim

Premium Member
Crazy Europeans!!!! That's hilarious!!! What a pain in the butt if one of those gets stuck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I am surprised they are throwing that far. Seems like it all wouldn't land in the trailer??

Jim
Jim, don't you ever play the "hit your buddy with the snow from your blower" game????

It's fun.

Premium Member
Before anyone lashes me because there could be a rock in there, I'll pre-empt it with:

- there is literally NO rocks in our yard
- if ya don't wanna get snow blown at ya at a rate of 500t per hour, don't throw snowballs at me while I'm cleaning the yard

-J.

Registered
Jim, don't you ever play the "hit your buddy with the snow from your blower" game????

It's fun.

No but when we used to live in town and the town home complex put all their snow on my sidewalk I did play the 'put it all back in their way' game. Had to shoot it clear over to the other side of the street. Had an 8 hp 2 stage. :)

Jim

Premium Member
Good man!!!!

Karma can be a real beeatch sometimes......

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

Jim
Yep, Jim, they loose some maize but there will be enough for the digester

Registered
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Crazy Europeans!!!! That's hilarious!!! What a pain in the butt if one of those gets stuck!!!!

Always remember that the grazy europeans are the forefather of most of the white americans!

Edit:
oh I forgot that they are the forefather of most of the white canadians, too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts