Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a link for the 60" deck on my 1023e?
Did a google search and there is one sold at Lowes. I thought JD sold one?
That can't be it.
How do I know which one to get and will fit?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.
No I didn't check with dealer yet. But I am sure they will charge an arm and a leg.
Wife just gave me the green light.

·
Premium Member
12,927 Posts
Thanks.
No I didn't check with dealer yet. But I am sure they will charge an arm and a leg.
Wife just gave me the green light.
Don't say that until you check, last year I bought one for my 54D from my dealer, cheaper than anywhere else I checked. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Telling them it may help control the tick population in the yard is a shoe in with my old lady. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dealer says he doesn't even know the difference between the two besides the price. But he is checking and will get back to me.
Anyone have a mulching kit for the 60d to fit on the 1023e?

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Telling them it may help control the tick population in the yard is a shoe in with my old lady. :bigthumb:
My old lady huh.. Woodstock era or Harley guy??? :laugh: Good luck with your search, Maybe try Green Farm Parts if your dealer doesn't know the difference.. don't forget your GTT discount.. :bigbeer:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
My old lady huh.. Woodstock era or Harley guy??? :laugh: Good luck with your search, Maybe try Green Farm Parts if your dealer doesn't know the difference.. don't forget your GTT discount.. :bigbeer:
Nah, if he was a Harley guy, he'd just buy it regardless.

My bride just spent $6000 on a new sewing machine...and she didn't ask me, either. I'll have to double check the garage and see where she is parking her Harley.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy crap!!!:yahoo:That mulching blade is awesome!!
Almost bought a kit to suck up leaves or something that could of cost thousands...All I needed was a mulching kit. Leaves....Gone....Can't wait till this fall. Lawn trash wont stand a chance....:peace:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts