Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've been working on this for a while. Here is our new 60" snow push. Geared for 1000 and 2000 series tractor. Check it out. Pm me for cost. I don't have them on line yet.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Diuamn, that's nice. May have to call my brother in Mi.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

What's the weight on that puppy?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

Nice, about 1/4 of the weight of the 6 foot Frontier, should work well for the 1 and 2000 series.

Just a note to people with the 2520 through 2032r, you can put 3-42 Lb weights on the front frame loop with the loader on to help keep the front wheels on the ground when you float the pusher. There is just enough room for the loader cross tube to clear with the weights on.

Tom

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
Hiya,

Nice, about 1/4 of the weight of the 6 foot Frontier, should work well for the 1 and 2000 series.

Just a note to people with the 2520 through 2032r, you can put 3-42 Lb weights on the front frame loop with the loader on to help keep the front wheels on the ground when you float the pusher. There is just enough room for the loader cross tube to clear with the weights on.

Tom
tomd999; that is true about the weight's. in the summer when I use my brushhog, or even the finish mower, and sometimes I need the loader, and even forgot the weights was still on, until I dropped the loader back off. but yeah they will work, mine does. big jim

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think I've read that pushing hard with the loader bucket isn't a good idea because the lift arms aren't designed for that movement. 'Dozers have support inline with the plow, directly behind it, but loaders are up and away, potentially leading to warping and twisting. Is that a concern with a snow pusher?

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I've read that pushing hard with the loader bucket isn't a good idea because the lift arms aren't designed for that movement. 'Dozers have support inline with the plow, directly behind it, but loaders are up and away, potentially leading to warping and twisting. Is that a concern with a snow pusher?
Yes it is a JD CUT carrier.

We fill there is no concern with loader damage due to the fact that the weight of the box is only 110 lbs. and 60" wide. If you had a 72" 500 push it would be a concern due to the extra weight.

As with anyting else, we stand behind what we sell. Thanks

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
There is always a concern if abused. You can wreck anything.

However this isn't a dirt/gravel blade. It's for snow, snow is far less dense, weighs less and pushes with far less friction than dirt... Also, how much forward "pushing" do you do while digging, loading your bucket and scooping up material in your loader bucket? I'll bet it's more than you realize, the loader system is designed for both lifting and forward pushing IMHO, if it weren't it wouldn't be very usable!

FWIW, I have a loader mount plow that I love for my H130 and 2032r-it gets me thru the terrible snow and winters we have had here in MI the last couple years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts