Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Today is Xmas day....I just received the 1025R I ordered in May. I am very please with it and looking forward to do many projects with it. It has the front loader with the Piranha toothbar, the backhoe with the 12 inches and the 8 inches buckets. The mower (the load 'n Go are back order), I also have the pallet fork. The box blade is also back order.

Loads and loads of projects to come.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Nice options!

pictures are required though 😎

·
Premium Member
20,066 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Congrats and enjoy.

Reactions: MattL

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Congrats! Have fun & yes again, pics plzzzz😁

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Congrats! I look forward to getting on Betsy every time. Projects are fun!
WB 🚜🇺🇲

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Welcome and congrats from NW NJ.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Congrats, it’s a great rig

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
122 Posts
Fun fun fun till daddy takes your tractor away!!
Wait, you ARE daddy, fun fun fun hot diggity dam!
Got my used 2014 1025R two years ago. Plenty of jobs too big for it to handle, but the right implements can fix that if you are just patient and persistent. It's all tractor therapy!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hello! Today is Xmas day....I just received the 1025R I ordered in May. I am very please with it and looking forward to do many projects with it. It has the front loader with the Piranha toothbar, the backhoe with the 12 inches and the 8 inches buckets. The mower (the load 'n Go are back order), I also have the pallet fork. The box blade is also back order.

Loads and loads of projects to come.
Good deal. I’m on my second 1025R. Every one said go bigger but I love mine. Be careful on side slopes they are tippy. Especially if front is loaded heavy or no counter weight on the rear. I put the 150lb cast iron wheel weights on mine. Going to add rear tire ballast. I use my forks for everything from pallets to logs to digging out and moving rocks. You can dig out small trees and grubs with it. I had the mower deck for my 2015 model but didn’t interchange with the 2020 model. But I’ve got an old Kubota TG1860 diesel mower. 15 years old still gets the job done. Use your ROPS, just remember to lower it before driving in low shop doors. (not like I’d do that, twice). 😖

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.