Green Tractor Talk banner

My 1026R modifications.

12K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  pmhgeneral 
#1 ·
Hello All,
Sharing my pictures of some of the modifications I've made to my 1026R. I pride myself self on making my mods look as close to factory installed as possible. Pictures are of my horn installation and button, rear led work light and switch installed next to 12 volt outlet and my front led light installed on top of signal lights.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Agreed. Nice work sir. :thumbup1gif:

#5 ·
Very nice job. :bigthumb::bigthumb:

#7 ·
Very nice !!!! I may "borrow" a few of those ideas . :bigthumb:

Reactions: pcabe5 and Levi
#11 ·
Nice job... I too like my mods to appear factory. I've only had my 1025R for a little over a month, but I've already started on my "customizations". So far I've:

• Added a factory ROI override switch
  • Added a Snow Blower Chute actuator
  • Added a 3 door Garage Door Control

Here's my snow blower Chute Control:

Here's my RIO Override and Garage Door Control

Still to come:
  • Horn (I've wished I had one a few times now)
  • ROPS mounted LED Working Lights
  • Rear LED Flood Light(s)
  • Headlight Control Switch (Off, Low Beam, High Beam)

I learned while snow blowing that the front head lights actually reduce your visibility (blind you off the chute and flying snow). I want to be able to turn OFF the front lights independently from the work lights. I also noticed that our 1025Rs have H-4 halogen headlights. That's a 2 beam light (55w low beam, 60 watt high beam) with only one beam used (low). So it would be easy to add a SPDT Rocker Switch that would allow us to turn the headlights off, use the low beam or high beam.

#21 ·
New addition to my 1026r. I borrowed the idea for adding garage door opener to my tractor. Found a great Polaris Homelink kit on ebay for $149.00. It's a perfect fit and easy to install, just needs power and ground. I grabbed my power from the optional mower lift kit switch connector. Here are some pictures and a short video.
https://vimeo.com/197539522

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#24 ·
I love the garage door mod! Its always a pain for me to get the garage door opener out of my truck and remember to put it back after using the tractor.

Reactions: ColonyPark
#29 ·
Great Job!!:good2:

#30 ·
Green Auto part Vehicle Tire Gas
Green Light Automotive lighting Vehicle Car

My Horn setup, a 1929 model t Ford old family heirloom past down I just restored it after removing from my farmall cub. Also installed a nice rocker switch with green back light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.