Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share some pics of my 2038R plow set up and other minor mods.
CTA 72" snow plow, I have plowed my 600' drive for 25 years with a pickup. The tractor and this plow is awesome and so much more maneuverable than the truck.
*...Curtis cab (the lesser expensive one) butt ugly but serves the purpose with heater and wiper.
*...Led flood lights on top of the cab.
*...Ram cup holder, mounted to the cab
*...John Deere wheel spinner, a must have.
*...Rechargeable magnetic dome light,I still need to make a bracket so it shines down a little bit.
*...Rubber around the brake and forward and reverse pedals to seal out some of the cold, I used some heavy duty Velcro to secure to the floor.
This took a few hours but was worth it and turned out well.
*...John Deere seat cover its for a gator but fits pretty good. A member from GTT helped me out on that one.
Well I think thats about it for now, I would like to extend the (step up) out more.
Also I'm thinking about some wheels and adjustable brackets on the plow, pain in the butt until the ground freezes.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts
jamurr65, Do you leave the BH on?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice setup. And I know the feeling....I have an F550 truck with a Boss plow on it and I'd rather do my snow removal with my tractors. I like having the extra visibility.

Do you take the cab off in summer or just take the doors off? Just wondering how hot they are in the summer without AC?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Nice :good2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts