Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say Thank you again for all the love and support you have given me!

I also want to say I am sorry if I unintentionally hurt anyone's feelings by not responding back to a email or letter or a shout out. It was never my intention!

My life has been crazy lately and it hasnt stopped. Slowed down some but not much . I have some new health issues that are very scary and have to have some procedures done and waiting for results from scan I had last week.

On top of it my new casts for my new prosthetics are on their way to Oklahoma City, and if I get the approval so are we. I haven't been able to walk much with these old ones. So to prevent future problems and having to ship the new ones back and forth through the mail to make sure they are made right and fit right it makes more sense for me to be out there which means we are getting ready to jump through our ass to go out there.

Its always a adventure and we definitely didn't see this one coming but neither did anyone else. My drs and the prosthetic people have never had a guy like me and don't know what to do with me. Hence a lot of anger and frustration on my part when I tell them its not going to work and they do it anyway and when it fails and I have to start all over again and say I told you so it makes me forget about lots of other stuff.

For that I am sorry if you got on my forgot list or thought I had done list.

I am sorry!

Sincerely,
WB :usa :greentractorride:

Registered
Your main worry needs to be about yourself and getting back to being able to do what you want and hopefully without pain and more health concerns. Hope all goes well for you. Keep us posted WB.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Nice to see you posting wentonbrown. Apologies not required, IMO. Most members here help and support you cause they want to, not for recognition.

Premium Member
No apology needed.

This is all about you.

Drop by once in a while and say hi if you can.

Rant if you need to.

Registered
No apology needed.

This is all about you.

Drop by once in a while and say hi if you can.

Rant if you need to.
Exactly......... Keep us posted and rant we will listen

Premium Member
We just want to see you get better and walking around again have a safe trip to Oklahoma and remember we are here if you need us to help with anything

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Jason,

no need for apologies from my wife or myself.

We are Sorry to hear about a new health issue, Prayers being sent .

Keep us posted as much as you can.

Gene

Registered
wentonbrown, I suspect you'll be flying to OC if you get approval, but if you are driving, I'm most likely along your route to get there. You are more than welcome to stay at our place anytime if that would help. Good luck.

Premium Member
Going down to make sure they are correct sounds like a good plan. Otherwise there is going to be some compromise on fit and these are important. Glad to have you letting us know what is going on.

Premium Member
Huh? Apologies? For what? Brother, you have been dealt a hand none of us would want to deal with it, and yet you have pushed through everything thats come your way. It is YOU, my friend, who is an inspiration to many of us. There is certainly no need to apologize for anything.

The only thing you need to do is keep fighting the way you have been and letting us know that your ok. :greentractorride:

Ant

Registered
Everyone on here knows you well enough to know that IF someone was overlooked, it certainly wouldn't have been intentional, couldn't have been malicious and could only have been an oversight. And that's a very large "IF", in case it wasn't clear. I would be very surprised if anyone else was "keeping score" of such matters and I sincerely doubt that would be the case.

The mere fact that you are even concerned about others speaks volumes about who you are. Don't give it another thought and focus on your health and your family, which are the important matters before you.......

Positive thoughts, great outcomes and planning ahead are what's important. Plus sloppy wet dog kisses and games of fetch with the K9 kids. :good2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts