Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

First of my tractors profiles,

This is my 1951 A I bought on Craigslist last year for $1200.00. I bought it online because the owner said the sheet metal was good and I was looking for sheet metal for my dad's 51 AW. I did not ask or know if it ran, just wanted to get it because of the straight metal. I think every panel on my dad's is dented, LOL.

Anyway, I get there after a 3 hour drive and he fires it up and drives it on my trailer. Runs better than my dad's A. So, now I a have two and will be in search of metal again.

A side story, got in truck and it wouldn't start. Paid a service guy a hundred bucks to hit the bottom of my fuel tank while I turned the key and got it started and home. And, I didn't shut it down until I got it home. New FP went in the next weekend off.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

BaconFarms

Attachments

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
:bigthumb: that thing does look good, and u got it for a very..................good price too.:good2:i like them pan fenders on it too.!

I have to laugh at ur avatar, i just watched that episode of him pumping gas the other morning. i used to watch that show every week, yrs ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts