Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't noticed this forum before, would like to post some pics of my Cub Cadet 7235 diesel with FEL.

I bought this tractor new in 1997. It is actually a Mitsubishi in Cub Cadet clothing. It is the easiest starting and smoothest running diesel of any I've owned, and the easiest on fuel. I've always done all the regular maintenance and servicing on it myself, also am the only operator.

SAM_0044.jpg

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0064.jpg

IMG_20141019_143405.jpg

Corndog Hater
Looks like a well cared for multi use machine. Thanks for the pics馃徏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
A former coworker ,had one either the same size or one size smaller. Seen it about 3 yrs ago didn't look near as good as yours. Still looked OK ,and he always did the maintenance, but at times a fence post or tree seemed to step out in front of him or his wife..

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
That really doesn't look like an 18 year old machine. :thumbup1gif:
Thanks, yeah it's had a pretty easy life, has never sat outside. Actually its predecessor is the one I built the barn for that I commented to you about earlier. It was a Case International 244 (a Mitsubishi in CI clothes). Don't have a picture of it but it was like this one.

pic.JPG

That one was later stolen, when I looked to replace it Case had dropped the contract with Mitsubishi and Cub Cadet had picked it up. They were virtually the same tractor underneath and I liked the first one so well I wanted another like it, this was as close as I could get. :laugh:

Registered
That's cleaner then my year old tractor may have to give mine a bath.

Registered
Wow, it looks brand new....very nice rig!
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts