Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of 16x6.50-8 tri ribs for my 330. Paid on Thursday, arrived Saturday (they're only 3 1/2 hours away from me, so i figured they'd be here quickly). Great price, packaged nicely, and some very nice tires! Got them on ASAP and love them! Steers like a dream now (even with manual steering and 160 lbs. in suitcase weights on the bumper) and makes the tractor look real sharp. Only problem is now it thinks it's a big tractor lol. But great people to deal with, and will definitely be buying more from you in the future (especially a set or two of Firestone 23's).

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would agree they are a grea company to deal with. My son got his V61s for the front of his 317 from them. They are great tires and look really good too.

DND- do you rake with your 318? Last year my son used our 345 to rake a small section with a NH 55 rake. We hooked it up to make sure the rake worked ok and he ended up raking the whole section with it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never raked hay with it. I just wanted to see how it would handle. I definitely need to put my weights on (i just need some allthread) and it would be perfect. It will rake some hay this season.

Reactions: MTB98
1 - 3 of 3 Posts