·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Looks good. You can get a lot of work done with a box blade. :good2:

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Looks great!

And see how easy it was to buy that first implement. It'll be even easier to buy the second one... and the third... :laugh:

We were pulling out of the lane a few weeks ago and Sweetie looked over where I'm storing some implements and said "that sure is a LOT of tractor stuff there!" :laugh: I just smiled and said "it sure is!!"

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just a quick bit of advice. Buy or paint all of your implements the same color. Makes it a little harder for the wife to know when you've managed to slip a new one into the collection.:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Some of the best advise on the whole forum right here!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
MowJoe, where you live? I’m in Richlands. Bet we are close.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a quick bit of advice. Buy or paint all of your implements the same color. Makes it a little harder for the wife to know when you've managed to slip a new one into the collection.:greentractorride:
She won’t get suspicious of me buying up quantities of paint? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great!

And see how easy it was to buy that first implement. It'll be even easier to buy the second one... and the third... :laugh:

We were pulling out of the lane a few weeks ago and Sweetie looked over where I'm storing some implements and said "that sure is a LOT of tractor stuff there!" :laugh: I just smiled and said "it sure is!!"
Titan palletforks arriving today, and the flail mower should arrive early next week.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
It’s a small world. My wife works there.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,149 Posts
:lol: I like that. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
She won’t get suspicious of me buying up quantities of paint? Haha

Pay cash and throw away the receipt and then the can as soon as it is empty! She will never see the evidence that way! :lolol::lolol:

·
Premium Member
13,884 Posts
Looks great!

We have two dealers and TSC within a 1/2 mile of each other, I'm always looking, she's always asking :lol: What would you do with that :unknown: my answer is always the same.

Oh, you know, tractor stuff :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yes we are. I live in Lee Co. When I was in high school we played Richlands and Grundy in football! I also work with a guy that has a daughter that teaches at Richlands High School!

I think one of my kids plays Richlands today, or is it this weekend? Band? Tournament? I dunno... I have a wife to keep up with this stuff. Wythe Co. here. :usa

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I’d say your right, they have a lot of band tourneys here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My buddy Doug fabbed me up a quick hitch adapter for the top hook. I didn’t like the design of the other ones I saw so doug came up with is one. He is a member of another forum but has an ebay store, his ebay username is tractor trace. He fabs up quite a few Things to fit green tractors and green mowers and is great to work with! This weight rack was a cat 0 weight rack and he also fabbed up the pieces to convert it to cat 1. I have a Brinly-Hardy sleeve hitch plow and he mailed out a receiver today that will bolt into the right side of this hitch and accept the plow so now I won’t have to purchase a cat 1 plow. I’m thankful for that because they aren’t cheap!

·
Premium Member
9,369 Posts
Are you getting the implements from a variety of sources?

Tell us more about the flail mower you have coming such as the size, etc.

What other implements do you have on the list?:good2:

I agree with painting the implements to match, but I wouldn't try and slide it past your spouse as they tend to be much more attentive to details than we think..........

My wife actually told me to paint a King Cutter implement I bought a few days ago as she said "The colors need to match and those don't". She is someone who worked in fashion and pays attention to those details. Hey, if that makes her happy, it's rattle can time............:thumbup1gif:I already painted it John Deere Green.........

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you getting the implements from a variety of sources?

Tell us more about the flail mower you have coming such as the size, etc.

What other implements do you have on the list?:good2:

I agree with painting the implements to match, but I wouldn't try and slide it past your spouse as they tend to be much more attentive to details than we think..........

My wife actually told me to paint a King Cutter implement I bought a few days ago as she said "The colors need to match and those don't". She is someone who worked in fashion and pays attention to those details. Hey, if that makes her happy, it's rattle can time............:thumbup1gif:I already painted it John Deere Green.........
The forks and my bucket tooth bar came from Titan
The box blade is a Land Shark brand from everything attachments
The flail mower is a 53” Victory brand. I’m still waiting on it to arrive. That will be the last attachment buy for a while. Would like to have a small fertilize spreader but in no hurry for it.
You know what they say, “happy wife, happy life” there is a lot of truth to that statement! They flail mower is actually green and yellow but I’m sure it’s not a perfect match. I would like to hire out some next year and do some small fields with the flail mower to help offset costs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts