Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off the tractor has 123 HRS on it and its the base model 5075e without cab. I was shredding in the field when i noticed I started losing power. Service alert indicator started blinking and engine information light is on. Well I'm sure that the filter need to be changed so I changed the strainer in the tank and fuel filter. Ran perfect after that but the service alert indicator is still blinking and also engine information light. The tractor runs like there is no problem what so ever. Is there a way to check the codes on this tractor? or even clear it? The break in service was done at the dealership a few months ago. All fluids are at fill level.

·
Registered
352 Posts
First off the tractor has 123 HRS on it and its the base model 5075e without cab. I was shredding in the field when i noticed I started losing power. Service alert indicator started blinking and engine information light is on. Well I'm sure that the filter need to be changed so I changed the strainer in the tank and fuel filter. Ran perfect after that but the service alert indicator is still blinking and also engine information light. The tractor runs like there is no problem what so ever. Is there a way to check the codes on this tractor? or even clear it? The break in service was done at the dealership a few months ago. All fluids are at fill level.
Hello, I am not sure about reading the codes, but is there a chance you did not bleed the fuel system after changing the filter? The service manual for my 5085E, indicates this is a must.

Reactions: PJR832
1 - 2 of 2 Posts