Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't have time to have someone fly the drone while I was cutting/baling. Hopefully I'll get some on the next pasture shortly.

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
Really good sound system in that swather!

Just kidding - nice video.:good2:
:mocking: i thought the same thing too--but then discovered the baler had good tunes too.:lol:

i liked it very much-thanks for doing it.:bigthumb:

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really good sound system in that swather!

Just kidding - nice video.:good2:
It's funny, I wear ear plugs and have the stereo cranked up pretty good when I'm cutting. Have the A/C going too. I can hear the radio pretty good surprisingly.

In this case, I had the camera mounted outside the cab. Need to try a few more locations.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Great video Zac.:thumbup1gif:. What do go back and pick up the bales afterwards?
Have to get me a go pro so I can videos things. Always to busy to get pics and videos. Bought my daught one, have to get me one someday.

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great video Zac.:thumbup1gif:. What do go back and pick up the bales afterwards?
Have to get me a go pro so I can videos things. Always to busy to get pics and videos. Bought my daught one, have to get me one someday.
Myself and 3 of my kids took my truck/trailer and loaded up then unloaded to the storage barn. I'll add that to the next video set.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Myself and 3 of my kids took my truck/trailer and loaded up then unloaded to the storage barn. I'll add that to the next video set.
Oh ok, we ride and stack wagons. We all are without old enough kids now is part of our problem also:lolol:

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Looks like fun!

I had to re-watch the baler segment, the feed auger appears to be running backwards, with the hay going into the chamber. :yahoo:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Didn't have time to have someone fly the drone while I was cutting/baling. Hopefully I'll get some on the next pasture shortly.

Pretty slick. how many bales did you get on how many acres?

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty slick. how many bales did you get on how many acres?
About 10 acres and this year was 160 or so small squares that avg about 60lbs(9600 lbs). Last year with all the rain I was able to squeeze out just over 200 bales.

I've got another 10 acres that is about as dense as the first ten and a 35 acres that is a bit more sparse. If I can get 300+ bales, I'll be set for winter. That is unless I buy that other horse....:dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,725 Posts
ZachinCO, How much does a bale sell for out there?

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Fun stoff

Fun to watch- very different conditions than we have here. It's beautiful country though- looks like you can see miles.

Treefarmer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts