Green Tractor Talk banner

241 - 260 of 319 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,776 Posts
That Diaper is huge! Might want to see a Dr. about that. 🤣
Obviously you don't have a pool. :unsure:.. Dr. said it was fine to float around in 78 degree water temps with a nice heavily laden with tequila, cocktail or three while it's 90 degrees out. Wife's cocktails will put you into orbit! You can make fun of my float if you like. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
Must be all that muscle mass pushing it down.
I like em half inflated like that also. Floating bar stools

·
Premium Member
5,776 Posts
I was coerced
Lookin good Jeff.
I can see that!
Now you are going to start a mad bomber tubbing calendar for sure.
Whatever you do, don't stand up during the shoooooot! :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
Enjoy the bubbles and the Coors Kyle,, if we have bubbles in the pool, I get the look from the misses!
I must admit, Coors is loaded in our fridges and a few other brands so I can mix it up, but I'm really a scotch drinker...

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,298 Posts
I can see that!
Now you are going to start a mad bomber tubbing calendar for sure.
Whatever you do, don't stand up during the shoooooot! :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
Enjoy the bubbles and the Coors Kyle,, if we have bubbles in the pool, I get the look from the misses!
I must admit, Coors is loaded in our fridges and a few other brands so I can mix it up, but I'm really a scotch drinker...
Scotch huh? Yum!! Lagavulin is my go to. Our beer fridge is full of Coors Right, but since getting Covid in Jan, I haven't had any desire for alcohol.

Yea I get it.... the inlaws have a pool and I grew up on a swim team. My idea of perfect though is a small boat anchor on long surfboard leash, attached to your ankle, in 5' of rolling waves water on a float, with a beverage in a coconut! Set the anchor and float. You don't drift and ridding the waves is so peaceful!

Total thread Derail!

·
Premium Member
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Scotch huh? Yum!! Lagavulin is my go to. Our beer fridge is full of Coors Right, but since getting Covid in Jan, I haven't had any desire for alcohol.

Yea I get it.... the inlaws have a pool and I grew up on a swim team. My idea of perfect though is a small boat anchor on long surfboard leash, attached to your ankle, in 5' of rolling waves water on a float, with a beverage in a coconut! Set the anchor and float. You don't drift and ridding the waves is so peaceful!

Total thread Derail!
I’m gonna need a picture with that description Matt

·
Premium Member
5,776 Posts
Must be all that muscle mass pushing it down.
I like em half inflated like that also. Floating bar stools
You can say that again! It's almost like you've met me... You don't be the boss being a fat lazy so and so. :rolleyes:
It's really a float to lay on but I like to sit in it commando... it's a hammock float..
I knew I would take some ribbing for that pic.. 🥴

·
Premium Member
5,776 Posts

Total thread Derail!
I'm close, coastal Maine,, the wife of course.. yup total derail again..

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,298 Posts
I’m gonna need a picture with that description Matt
This was 15 years ago at my friend's;) place in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. No pics from that trip, but the coconut drinks were Bacardi Light, Dark and 151... We both had three each and a bunch of Puerto Rican beer as well.

Edit: This was before Mrs. MattL was in the picture, though I did see my PR friend in Vegas for March Madness in 2019, her brother is one my closer friends and their Dad's side goes to Vegas for MM every year, I usually can't make it, but the invite is always there. Pretty cool actually. Her brother and I used to go to Vegas every 6 months or so for random long weekends of gambling and drinking. We added it up once, we spent 40 hours on the tables from arrival at 5p on Friday till leaving for the airport at 9p on Sunday. Ahh to be young again.

·
Premium Member
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·

·
Premium Member
5,776 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
So I lied
Brought home a block from the site and didn’t like the look of it as a border. Researched around and came up blank or dissatisfied with what we found so I backfilled around it and will plant sod. I already have the dirt. More seeding but what the hey

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Good move. At least now you won't break an ankle getting out of the tub drunk to take a wiz.

·
Premium Member
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
Happy Memorial Day eve

·
Registered
966 Posts
I am going to fire up the grill tomorrow and cook a steak even if it's only me.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
966 Posts
And we all need to remember why we have tomorrow off. A lot of men and women lost their lives to keep us free.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That Diaper is huge! Might want to see a Dr. about that. 🤣
They get really big when they get waterlogged, he needs a swim diaper. (Parents with young children know these things lol)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
And we all need to remember why we have tomorrow off. A lot of men and women lost their lives to keep us free.

Yes. As I age I appreciate the reason for for this day more and more.

241 - 260 of 319 Posts