Green Tractor Talk banner

121 - 140 of 319 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
I’ll say this
This guy came highly recommended and I have worked with his employer in the past and have been impressed by their integrity in nice work. He is doing a phenomenal job (albeit expensive). Him and his brothers are starting up a company and I will have no problem handing out his card. So far I’m impressed and that’s hard to do

@Big
On my way. Better have some good turkey legs and no river canoe trips for me

·
Administrator
20,489 Posts
Nothing a couple beers couldn’t fix.
:unsure: All I see is a Coors Light? was the beer already gone? :ROFLMAO:

That looks great Kyle (y)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Better have some good turkey legs and no river canoe trips for me
It'll have to be store bought turkey. Haven't had time to hunt this year. To busy upgrading/ installing cell sites so people can post on FB about their new hot tubs. :LOL:

Good looking pad there Kbar. Sometimes hiring the highest bidder is just the thing to do.

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts

Now that's funny Kenny!
Looking good Kyle... I like the exposed aggregate look.

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
The Coors light was per plan. Didn’t want them getting too silly. ;)
Thanks guys.
I got a ton of pics. I’ll post more later

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
1,829 Posts

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Now get your rear down here and start on mine:LOL:
And then one for me (since your tub is delayed) - I have Cinco de Mayo fixins. :LOL:

Ordered a hot tub in February and was told a June delivery. Just the other day, guy calls me up and says now it won’t be ready till September...
Sadly, not surprised. See a bunch of peeps in a pool forum having tons of problems getting equipment.

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
1,310 Posts

I'm offended by that statement! 😉 Didn't earn this beer belly drinking mud light, or Miller wrong, Coors Right or bust!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Light beer defeats the purpose. And I don't drink cheap beer. When quantity is more important than quality you have a drinking problem. Time to quit.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Light beer defeats the purpose. And I don't drink cheap beer. When quantity is more important than quality you have a drinking problem. Time to quit.

But there's some cheap beer that I truly enjoy.

·
Registered
969 Posts
While we are taking about beer.

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Not a drinking problem as much as a coping problem.

Worked late last night getting it done. Had to do a redne...ahem makeshift work light hung from a plant hook

Tada

One of the few qualms i have is the different color in slabs but the place that supplied the concrete for the origional slab doesnt deliver out here anymore. Not too upset it still looks good

How NOT to pour a patio. Incidentally this pic is from a patio around a pool i graded today.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Not a drinking problem as much as a coping problem.

Worked late last night getting it done. Had to do a redne...ahem makeshift work light hung from a plant hook

View attachment 786268
Tada

View attachment 786263 View attachment 786264 View attachment 786265
One of the few qualms i have is the different color in slabs but the place that supplied the concrete for the origional slab doesnt deliver out here anymore. Not too upset it still looks good
View attachment 786266

How NOT to pour a patio. Incidentally this pic is from a patio around a pool i graded today.

View attachment 786267
It will match over time. That's just Washington concrete rust on the old part. A good pressure washer will make the old part closer.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Looking good buddy. 👍

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
I've poured and finished allot of concrete but never have done exposed aggregate before. Do you have to order special aggregate, rounded? Around here it would cut your feet to pieces.

121 - 140 of 319 Posts