Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Deltrak 2.5 | Irus Mowers

No pricing (that I found) but if they could add a snowblower to the front and some remote video...

Wouldn't it be nice to both mow and clear snow from the comfort of your la-z-boy.

·
Premium Member
9,187 Posts
"Call us on 01460 242562 to discuss your requirments, one of our expert team will help you find the perfect tool for your project."

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
There’s a few American companies who build similar stuff. A bit on the spendy side....

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
The guy down the street has a small autonomous mower. Does a Ok job in the spots it doesn't miss.

So with the one DS pictured would that cause a new thread...Where my Z-Turn stuck itself today.:lol:

Gizmo couldn't own one, poor Mel would get wore out on mowing day.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,754 Posts
Think I would want a beefy roll cage on those suckers to at least protect it a little.

·
Premium Member
12,244 Posts
There’s a few American companies who build similar stuff. A bit on the spendy side....
Those Daleks look a bit different than I remember. Ex-ter-min-ate!

Attachments

·
Old Pa-pa
11,754 Posts
Those Daleks look a bit different than I remember.
Ya just missing the toilet plunger death ray thing on them..........:laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Deltrak 2.5 | Irus Mowers

No pricing (that I found) but if they could add a snowblower to the front and some remote video...

Wouldn't it be nice to both mow and clear snow from the comfort of your la-z-boy.
I had a similar thought about the snowblower; but I'd like to see the operator's cab so the bloke doesn't freeze his plums off remotely operating the machine.

·
Registered
558 Posts
My son sold one last year to the city to mow slopes and ditch lines. $28K. :gizmo:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
We have 3 of these on our lot. All were on consignment. Luckily we didnt buy em. All 3 are junk. All 3 had to be retrofitted with new controllers, new track systems, new fuel tanks and one had a cracked trans gear case. Zero operating hrs.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts