Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this 325 with 48 inch deck and 30 Mechanical Tiller to replace the 2320 and it's 647 tiller as part of my rethinking the tractor herd. We used to have a 30 Mechanical tiller that we ran originally on a GT235 then an X500 prior to getting the 2320 and here we are back to another one. The tractor is in good shape other than a broken hood and typical JD seat condition. This one has the 17Hp single in it and it would not turn over when I got it. The guy said he was not mechanical at all and had no idea what was wrong with it. Surprise blown fuse is all it took so I guess I done OK.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Got this 325 with 48 inch deck and 30 Mechanical Tiller to replace the 2320 and it's 647 tiller as part of my rethinking the tractor herd. We used to have a 30 Mechanical tiller that we ran originally on a GT235 then an X500 prior to getting the 2320 and here we are back to another one. The tractor is in good shape other than a broken hood and typical JD seat condition. This one has the 17Hp single in it and it would not turn over when I got it. The guy said he was not mechanical at all and had no idea what was wrong with it. Surprise blown fuse is all it took so I guess I done OK.
Lucky You on the tiller Purchase

The 30inch Tiller of all things In rare by me to find used. I can find everything else for the GX300 series but a 30inch Mechanical tiller If I don't find one. I 'll Probably end up going with a 30" Rotary Tiller for Lawn and Garden Tractors - Bercomac then I Can use it On either the 2004 GX335 or My 2018 Cub Cadet XT3 GSX. Because once the Garden is Up Beyond cultivator Height I really need a small 30inch tiller to Maintain the Garden. We use to Have a 30inch Cub Cadet Hydraulic tiller which was great with Keeping the weeds down But it would not work On the XT3 so it went with the sale of our 2002 Cub Cadet 2206:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Lucky You on the tiller Purchase

The 30inch Tiller of all things In rare by me to find used. I can find everything else for the GX300 series but a 30inch Mechanical tiller If I don't find one. I 'll Probably end up going with a 30" Rotary Tiller for Lawn and Garden Tractors - Bercomac then I Can use it On either the 2004 GX335 or My 2018 Cub Cadet XT3 GSX. Because once the Garden is Up Beyond cultivator Height I really need a small 30inch tiller to Maintain the Garden. We use to Have a 30inch Cub Cadet Hydraulic tiller which was great with Keeping the weeds down But it would not work On the XT3 so it went with the sale of our 2002 Cub Cadet 2206:bigthumb:
Had a couple come up on CL around me and I believe my dealer had 1 or 2 used.I love mine on my 98 345,turns the ground to power.I rebuilt it 3 years ago after 15 years of service.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Had a couple come up on CL around me and I believe my dealer had 1 or 2 used.I love mine on my 98 345,turns the ground to power.I rebuilt it 3 years ago after 15 years of service.
Yeah I had one On MY JD 240. Boy I miss that tractor Have been kicking myself for selling it for years:banghead:. Sold the 240 to My cousin all He uses it for is snow removal and tilling now. He won't sell it Back I have tried for the Last 16 years to buy it Back and I gave it to him for the Price of Two gas Tanks there and Back. He Just Loves that Tractor. He has a Simplicity Zero turn for Mowing. But that 240 is In show room condition. Not Bad for a 30 year old tractor:bigthumb:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
What kind of tractor is Cyclopes I see in one of your pics? Well, it reminds me of Cyclopes. :unknown: :laugh:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of tractor is Cyclopes I see in one of your pics? Well, it reminds me of Cyclopes. :unknown: :laugh:
It called a hi-capacity and I have no idea who would have named a tractor that small hi-capacity.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts