Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put this in last year so that I could free up the space in the garage for the wife......I MAY be able to get the 1025R in there, but I think I need to modify the doors to be straight across the top rather than angled.

When I bought it, the builder asked me "straight or angled doors" I thought going angled would increase the center height, but instead it reduced the height of the outer edge of the door. Oops. Had I looked closely at other pics he had on his website I would have caught that. Oh well - easy enough to fix.

Shed sits underneath a BIG maple in a grove of small trees/brush that separate the main backyard against the house from the back couple of acres. Stays nice and cool in there during the summer, but the mosquitoes also like to hang out in the shade.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Nice nest for :greentractorride:

And delivery is just around the corner!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
:greentractorride: Remember, remember...

The ROPS when you enter...

For wood it will splinter...

When steel meets header...

With that sickening crunch....

Come to GTT and confess...

We're an empathetic bunch...:empathy:

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually thinking about making something that will hand across the opening into the garage saying LOWER ROPS!. I could attach it to the garage door so it's out of the way when the door is closed, but hanging down a couple of feet with the door in the open position.

I just KNOW I'll have a cranium/rectum inversion at some point.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,123 Posts
Someone I know (not my phrase but works good) biggrin.gif , lowered the ROPS on his tractor to put in under cover and raised the ROPS to install the BH. Fast forward....that same someone forgot to lower the ROPS days later when departure time came.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the tractor fits in the shed without any modification, however the folded ROPS just barely clears the top of the dooe (about 1.5" clearance on each side.) Tight, but workable. Just have to get rid of my JD180 and it's attachments so I have some room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts