Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts

·
Administrator
22,946 Posts
WOW Matt, that is unbelievable! You have been holding out on us, you are absolutely a master fabricator! The 4Shorts of GTT:lol:

Did you make all those small parts yourself? some almost look laser cut.

Looks like a set of forks should be your next project!

·
Administrator
22,415 Posts
Excellent work!

Great job Matt! :thumbup1gif: Very professional! You have definitely convinced me to only burn Lincoln wire too.:hi:

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Holy cow!! That is some superb fabrication/workmanship!!:drinks: Professional looking from start to finish.:good2:

Greg

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, and my thanks to Kenny for adding a couple of teaser photos that I neglected to post.

Anyway, all parts were cut by me except for the lid on the basket I had fabbed up as I have no way to bend sheet metal. I had the straps cut by the same shop since I have no way to shear sheet metal.

I am far from being anywhere close to 4shorts in the fab department; but he is an inspiration to me.

All parts were made with my two bandsaws, a bench grinder, an angle grinder, drill press, misc hand tools, and my welder.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
You're a metal ninja. And the hose weight was just "showing off". :thumbup1gif:

Pete

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Metal ninja...I like that.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice Job............. :thumbup1gif:

But if I ever build something like that..............
It would HAVE to be green.

Enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.