Super nice pepvol.
Awesome garage to boot.:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: pepvol

·
Administrator
20,845 Posts
Super nice pepvol.
Awesome garage to boot.:thumbup1gif:
Looks like maybe it's the dealer? If it's really his garage, I'm in awe....:clap:

Nice tractor!:drinks:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,759 Posts
Looks like maybe it's the dealer? If it's really his garage, I'm in awe....:clap:

Nice tractor!:drinks:
I wonder where pepvol is from?? :spy:

·
Premium Member
14,873 Posts
Congrats , nice .

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Nice new :greentractorride::good2:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Nice looking tractor .I have a 1025r I use it just about every day when it is not raining .have fun with it.
Rain does not stop me lol.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine! Congrats!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Dealer Texted me this Picture after they had put it all together for me on Thursday , said Check out your new Toy !! We went to dealership and they gave my Wife and I a Little training Class on it , then Delivered Friday !! The guys I work with all said , wow is that your garage !! lol , I wish , mine is just 26' x 28' ... lol . Guess I should of Paid attention during Class instead of Drooling on it , the Mower was Locked in for Transport , how do I move the Mower height-of-cut control ? I must be forgetting a Step because it's stuck in lock mode ?? Was gonna run by John Deere dealership today after work but they closed at 2pm and i get off at 230pm ! Didn't have a Operator Manual for 60d mower , they told me they would get me one .

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
The Dealer Texted me this Picture after they had put it all together for me on Thursday , said Check out your new Toy !! We went to dealership and they gave my Wife and I a Little training Class on it , then Delivered Friday !! The guys I work with all said , wow is that your garage !! lol , I wish , mine is just 26' x 28' ... lol . Guess I should of Paid attention during Class instead of Drooling on it , the Mower was Locked in for Transport , how do I move the Mower height-of-cut control ? I must be forgetting a Step because it's stuck in lock mode ?? Was gonna run by John Deere dealership today after work but they closed at 2pm and i get off at 230pm ! Didn't have a Operator Manual for 60d mower , they told me they would get me one .

You have to raise the mower to it's maximum lift position to relieve the pressure on the lock knob, then you can turn it.

Dave

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Nice new tractor, good luck with it, have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You have to raise the mower to it's maximum lift position to relieve the pressure on the lock knob, then you can turn it.

Dave
This place is AWESOME , lol , after you told me that I remember them telling me this , went and Raised it up like you said and there it was easy to turn . I'll probably be back for more questions before too long , I've been used to a big Old Ford 3500 Tractor , this Little guy has a lot more options and Possibilities , but that does mean more to know !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts