Green Tractor Talk banner

My New 1025R !!

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  pepvol 
#1 ·
Thanks for all the great info for helping me to decide what to get , just had it Delivered today , look forward to Playing... I mean Mowing and Bush Hogging this weekend !!

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like maybe it's the dealer? If it's really his garage, I'm in awe....:clap:

Nice tractor!:drinks:

#6 ·
very nice

Reactions: pepvol
#11 ·
Congrats , nice .

#13 ·
Nice new :greentractorride::good2:

#16 ·
The Dealer Texted me this Picture after they had put it all together for me on Thursday , said Check out your new Toy !! We went to dealership and they gave my Wife and I a Little training Class on it , then Delivered Friday !! The guys I work with all said , wow is that your garage !! lol , I wish , mine is just 26' x 28' ... lol . Guess I should of Paid attention during Class instead of Drooling on it , the Mower was Locked in for Transport , how do I move the Mower height-of-cut control ? I must be forgetting a Step because it's stuck in lock mode ?? Was gonna run by John Deere dealership today after work but they closed at 2pm and i get off at 230pm ! Didn't have a Operator Manual for 60d mower , they told me they would get me one .

#17 ·
You have to raise the mower to it's maximum lift position to relieve the pressure on the lock knob, then you can turn it.

Dave

#18 ·
Nice new tractor, good luck with it, have fun and be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.