Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delivered today, it will be fun! I just need to get the deck off and stored and get my 47" SB setup and working with it. The boom pole should help with moving the deck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. If you don't mind me asking, how much more was the 1025r over the 1023e?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
The quotes were $13,900.00 for the 1023E and $15,000.00 for the 1025R plus tax with identical configurations. For me going to the 1025R for $1,100.00 more was a no brainer.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Congrats on the tractor, lots of fun is in your future

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
Wise choice good looking tractor. Have fun and Be safe :yahoo::yahoo:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

Congats !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::bigthumb:

The other day at the JD dealer, had a 1025- and 1023 setting side by side . For some reason thinking price difference was either $1100 or 1200.

For me a no brainer ,, 1025r .:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
No doubt...baddest tractor in the sub-division! :D

I like that lifting pole... I could use one of those.

·
Registered
527 Posts
:bigthumb: Sweet! Enjoy the new tractor!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
:congrats:

I saw you diesel can in the picture, it is the same as the ones I have. Word of help with it. Vents on Amazon are cheap and work awesome, without the vent it's a 10 min process to fill the tank on the tractor. After vent it just flows right in.

IMG_0437.JPG

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With a name like letourneau,,, I expected bigger tires,, and electric drive! :dunno:

:laugh:

That is a nice looking machine,, enjoy! :good2:
Thanks, I think it's pretty sharp myself! I haven't found a diesel-electric SCUT yet, maybe I can talk JD into making one. :)

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Nice! Time for some dirt work. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
:congrats: Nice choice. Agree with you on no brainer for that small of price difference :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
:congrats:

I saw you diesel can in the picture, it is the same as the ones I have. Word of help with it. Vents on Amazon are cheap and work awesome, without the vent it's a 10 min process to fill the tank on the tractor. After vent it just flows right in.

View attachment 318642
AMEN I bought the easy flow kit on Amazon that includes a new spout and vent. it turns a new PIA can into an old style can :good2::good2:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bit of a size difference between the 445 and the 1025R. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts