Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I got a call today from the salesman at the dealership letting me know my New 2032R had just arrived.

They still have to install all the options and are waiting for my third function kit and AV20F grapple, so I don't get it yet. But, it was still exciting to see it for the first time!

·
Registered
85 Posts
My 2025r arrived at the dealership on the 7th (all except 1 wheel weight...I have spares which I intend to place in my ballast box so a delay for the weight is not a problem). I talked to the sales rep this afternoon. The last wheel weight arrived. They hope to be able to get it into the shop by the end of next week, then deliver after Memorial Day. He said they are very busy (they are a lawn-care and small tractor dealership...same ownership as a whole bunch of primarily ag dealerships). It is good that business is booming...he did not mention, but if they are like so many industries labor is in short supply.

He asked if I needed it rushed, I do not so it looks like I will have to wait another few weeks which is not a problem (other than the anticipation and emotion) because my 445 and 430 are still working very well...I "need" a FEL (7 acre property, lawn and old growth woods) and the auto-connect deck and load-n-go will be greatly appreciated by my back and is the primary reason for the new tractor. My grown children have each claimed inheritance on one of the lawn tractors...luckily they do not both want the same one :)

Your anticipation is shared!

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the salesman at the dealership said they need more people in all their departments, but just can't find anyone.

The only 'wrinkle' i'm facing is there is no estimated delivery date on my factory 3rd function kit and the grapple is still 2 weeks out also. Hope they can get it done before my mid-july delivery as I really nees the grapple to tackle some stuff at the new property were moving to!

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Congrats

rob

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, yes I got the radial tires and quite a few other options. Can't wait to see it outfitted with all the optional items soon.

Really looking forward to seeing what this tractor can do.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got the 32R, mainly because I didn't really feel for my uses that having more engine power would make the tractor any better. I think 32hp will be plenty for my uses. I figured it would be better to put the money towards adding options instead.

I also figured that although i'm sure the turbo is a good design, having one less (expensive) moving part in the engine, is one less thing that might need future repairs.

Don't get me wrong though, the turbo is cool, just didn't think it was something I needed.

Interestingly seems like most people do get the 38R.

·
Premium Member
3,623 Posts
Not Me! I didn't get the 38 for similar reasons. I felt the additional HP would mainly be seen by pto implements that I don't need. Others may need that extra bump.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha, no didn't sit on it just yet, figured i'd wait until it was delivered to do that.

I'm Really looking forward to having it delivered, I may 'visit' my tractor a few times between now and my mid-july delivery, lol.

I'm moving from a city lot to a suburban acerage in July, which is why i'm not taking deliver until then. Hopefully the third function kit and grapple arrive before then.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I got the 32R, mainly because I didn't really feel for my uses that having more engine power would make the tractor any better. I think 32hp will be plenty for my uses. I figured it would be better to put the money towards adding options instead.

I also figured that although i'm sure the turbo is a good design, having one less (expensive) moving part in the engine, is one less thing that might need future repairs.

Don't get me wrong though, the turbo is cool, just didn't think it was something I needed.

I got a 2032R for the same reasons, I just didn't think I'd need the extra PTO power and I haven't. One other positive for the 2032R is that it's actually a bigger displacement engine, so hopefully that correlates to less wear and tear per HP.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ohh I am jealous... Still waiting for mine to arrive on June 15th, 2038r, and I got the R3 tires. Boy those look NICE on your tractor! How long did they say to add the features you got and what did you end up getting?

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you yes i'm excited.
So the added features are:

-BLV10640 Coolant Heater
-BLV10641 Transmission Heater
-BLV10673 Light Kit - LIGHT KIT, PREMIUM LED LIGHTING
-BLV10882 Hyd. Quick-Connect
Coupler, PREMIUM DUAL SCV KIT
-BW16970 Hose Kit - single point
hydraulic c/w dealer installation
-BXX10213 Selective Control Valve -
Third function KIT (Backordered)

Implements:
-220R loader and bucket, (I tried to get the MSL version but its not avaliable until october!)
-1M03060DKMM050142 60in drive over auto connect mower deck
-LVB25976 Quick Coupler - iMatch
qick hitch
-BW15073 Counterweight - Ballast box
-BW15074 Extension - EXTENSION,
BALLAST BOX
-LP19969 Bushing - IMATCH
BUSHING KIT (X3)
-Frontier AV20F - 53 In. Root Grapple
for 100 - 300E Series Loader (2 weeks away)

So everything has arrived except the grapple and the factory 3rd function kit, which has no delivery date. They said the service department is very busy, but they would have it all done before my mid-July delivery. With the exception of the 3rd function kit, which has no delivery date, and is beyond the delarship's control.

I really hope the 3rd function kit comes in before July as I really need the grapple for some work on my new property that we move to in July. If its not in by then they will deliver without it or the grapple and install once it arrives.

·
Premium Member
12,239 Posts
Very Nice, Congratulations on your new family members to all who joined in on the thread about their new machines...........

·
Registered
3025E
211 Posts
Heck of a nice looking machine, thanks for posting your options too. Are you going to have ballast added to the tires or just the weight box?

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heck of a nice looking machine, thanks for posting your options too. Are you going to have ballast added to the tires or just the weight box?
Thanks.

That's a very good question about the ballast.

The issue I have is I need to mow over a septic field and I don't want the machine to get to heavy and damage the field. The plan is to disconnect the loader for mowing (reason for the single point connector) so the machine is as lite as possible. In that context I was not planning to ballast the rear tires and just use the ballast box w/extension full of concrete for ballast wheb using the loader or grapple.

Is the ballast box with the extension filled with concrete likely to be insuffcient for loader work?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts