-BLV10673 Light Kit - LIGHT KIT, PREMIUM LED LIGHTING
-BLV10882 Hyd. Quick-Connect
Coupler, PREMIUM DUAL SCV KIT
-BW16970 Hose Kit - single point
hydraulic c/w dealer installation
-BXX10213 Selective Control Valve -
Third function KIT (Backordered)

Implements:
-220R loader and bucket, (I tried to get the MSL version but its not avaliable until october!)
-1M03060DKMM050142 60in drive over auto connect mower deck
-LVB25976 Quick Coupler - iMatch
qick hitch
-BW15073 Counterweight - Ballast box
-BW15074 Extension - EXTENSION,
BALLAST BOX
-LP19969 Bushing - IMATCH
BUSHING KIT (X3)
-Frontier AV20F - 53 In. Root Grapple
for 100 - 300E Series Loader (2 weeks away)

So everything has arrived except the grapple and the factory 3rd function kit, which has no delivery date. They said the service department is very busy, but they would have it all done before my mid-July delivery. With the exception of the 3rd function kit, which has no delivery date, and is beyond the delarship's control.

I really hope the 3rd function kit comes in before July as I really need the grapple for some work on my new property that we move to in July. If its not in by then they will deliver without it or the grapple and install once it arrives.
Very nice!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thanks.

That's a very good question about the ballast.

The issue I have is I need to mow over a septic field and I don't want the machine to get to heavy and damage the field. The plan is to disconnect the loader for mowing (reason for the single point connector) so the machine is as lite as possible. In that context I was not planning to ballast the rear tires and just use the ballast box w/extension full of concrete for ballast wheb using the loader or grapple.

Is the ballast box with the extension filled with concrete likely to be insuffcient for loader work?
I dont have a mower deck but I believe you really want to remove the loader when using the mower deck not just for weight issues but I think there might be an add chance of interference with the loader. Others might be able to tell you, might be an order in which you install remove the parts.

As for ballast the 220R manual states you need ballast PLUS either wheel weights or filled tires.

·
Registered
3025E
210 Posts
Thanks.

The issue I have is I need to mow over a septic field and I don't want the machine to get to heavy and damage the field. The plan is to disconnect the loader for mowing (reason for the single point connector) so the machine is as lite as possible. In that context I was not planning to ballast the rear tires and just use the ballast box w/extension full of concrete for ballast wheb using the loader or grapple.

Is the ballast box with the extension filled with concrete likely to be insuffcient for loader work?
I think you will be fine with ballast with the weight box. I was just curious, I'm working a deal with a dealer on a 2038r with the same type of tires you have. I was just curious for my own reasons, I will be doing the mid mount mower as well, and thought the loaded tires will help with stability.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think you will be fine with ballast with the weight box. I was just curious, I'm working a deal with a dealer on a 2038r with the same type of tires you have. I was just curious for my own reasons, I will be doing the mid mount mower as well, and thought the loaded tires will help with stability.
Wheel Spacers help most for side to side stability.

·
Registered
276 Posts
For mowing with the MMM, no ballast is needed, Take off any front and rear implements, except the I-match can stay on. I don't have any wheel weights or tire ballast on my 1025R and it works for me that way,

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
As @Hagak said, you need rear ballast plus wheel weights or filled tires. Putting wheel weights on and off constantly will get old, I would go with filled tires, I don't think it's going to have a huge effect on the ground pressure of your machine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks.

I only disconnect the loader and leave the frame while mowing with my 2038R. I drove my tractor over my septic field which makes me nervous, but no problems so far. I mow over my septic field with my x300 lawnmower.

I don't have a ballast box, but I have my Box Blade attached when I work with the front loader.

My tires are filled and that helps a lot.

Enjoy your 2032R.

2021 2038R

·
Registered
54 Posts
About 1 month.
That's crazy! I ordered mine in the beginning of February and they told me mid-June. And it was because of the tires! You got yours with the same tires I ordered and only took a month. That's awesome! I'm happy for you, but it kinda makes me wonder if my dealer was completely honest with me. Either way, I have less than a month to wait now.

That's a nice list of options you got too! I got the Dual SCVs and Single Point Connection. And I did insist on the MSL (and maybe that is the true reason for the longer wait time for me).

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interesting to hear what a variance there is across North America. Does anyone know, is there some sort of dealer priority status level with Deere Corporate? Why are some dealers able to get machines faster?

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yes, I wonder about the inconsitancey of wait times between dealers also. I would have loved the MSL loader but, can't wait until october as I need the tractor this summer.

I Just paid for the tractor today and got the briefing on the tractor at the dealership. Its will be delivered to me tomorrow. Thankfully the third function kit came in and was installed.

It sure seems like a nice machine, can't wait for it to be delivered tomorrow.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I love the high resolution pictures of your tractor. Enlarging these pictures really gets the fine details into view. I was looking to see if I could find an ant crawling on the pavement. It was easy to see the tire tread rubber hairs. What kind of camera did you take those with? It is a very nice machine by the way!

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thanks, I'm very excited about the tractor, I think i'm going to enjoy it alot.

The pictures were just quickly taken on my old Samsung Galaxy S10. It does have a decent camera. I'll try and get some more tomorrow when the tractor is delivered.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ohhh very nice! Mine is supposed to be in VT at the dealer on Tuesday. (hopefully) Then I'll be waiting for them to set it up. They were still waiting on a backhoe for it. Not sure if that has been resolved yet. Good question about the MSL, I ordered one also, he didn't mention whether that was going to be in late or not. But from what I have seen in the videos, they are worth the wait. I'll post pictures before and after its setup.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in Tennessee and I am also expecting delivery at the dealer on Tuesday. I bet that's a standard shipping date that the factory publishes. My salesman said that since I have been patiently waiting since February that they would put me first in line for setup. He estimated 2-3 days for that. So I might have my tractor by next weekend. I am so excited.

Those are some really great pics by the way!

Reactions: SGT-RAM

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Wow, you have been waiting for a while, I only ordered the tractor mid-april and it was delivered about 3 weeks ago, but they had to set it all up before delivery to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah, it has been a long wait. But I think that it was the combination of wanting the R3 Radial Turf Tires and the Mechanical Self Leveling Loader. He did tell me that if I had wanted the R4 tires they could have had me one months ago. But being as I intend to do a good deal of mowing with this machine, I stuck to the tires that I wanted.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
View attachment 788087 View attachment 788088

I got a call today from the salesman at the dealership letting me know my New 2032R had just arrived.

They still have to install all the options and are waiting for my third function kit and AV20F grapple, so I don't get it yet. But, it was still exciting to see it for the first time!
Great tractor you are gonna love it. Tell them you want it NOW!!!....chuckle.......

21 - 40 of 65 Posts