Green Tractor Talk banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Yeah, it has been a long wait. But I think that it was the combination of wanting the R3 Radial Turf Tires and the Mechanical Self Leveling Loader. He did tell me that if I had wanted the R4 tires they could have had me one months ago. But being as I intend to do a good deal of mowing with this machine, I stuck to the tires that I wanted.
Yes, I got the radial tires for the same reason, well worth the extra cost.

I was told by my dealer the MSL loader was backordered with no delivery until october when I asked at the start of May, so i'm guessing that was the major reason for your long wait time. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I just need to build a driveway at my new house we move to in a couple weeks so October was out of the question for me.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, it has been a long wait. But I think that it was the combination of wanting the R3 Radial Turf Tires and the Mechanical Self Leveling Loader. He did tell me that if I had wanted the R4 tires they could have had me one months ago. But being as I intend to do a good deal of mowing with this machine, I stuck to the tires that I wanted.
You want the radials over the R4 for just about ANY reason except maybe if you were doing field work all day then you want R1. Not sure why R4 are still popular on these small tractors. R3 radials have GREAT traction in snow and mud, better than the R4 in all categories but maybe wear life. But on a compact that is not on hard pavement not sure that matters.

Reactions: cwcaesar

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

The new 2032R has arrived, I drove it around for about half a hour and I am very impressed. My kid loves the tractor also.

Sadly I don't take posession of my new acerage until mid-july so I won't have much work for it until then. Just storing it at my parents place in the barn until then.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Love my 2032R - I sold my 2025R because it was too small and I didn't outfit it for my requirements. You'll love it and take this time to practice the controls instead of waiting to learn on the projects you start. First time I went out to learn how to "load" the bucket and some other things I became a bit frustrated as I really didn't take the time to learn...too much of a hurry and that's not good on a tractor. Enjoy and congrats!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Not to spend your money, but if you are on hilly ground or feel a little unstable I highly recommend some rear wheel spacers. JD supports them on the 2032 even with a MMM.

Reactions: raco232

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
View attachment 790835

View attachment 790836

View attachment 790837

View attachment 790838

View attachment 790839

The new 2032R has arrived, I drove it around for about half a hour and I am very impressed. My kid loves the tractor also.

Sadly I don't take posession of my new acerage until mid-july so I won't have much work for it until then. Just storing it at my parents place in the barn until then.
That mower deck will get in the way take it off when not in use.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing! I love seeing these new machines. I can't wait to post up some pics of my own in the near future.

Reactions: bfloyd4445

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Love my 2032R - I sold my 2025R because it was too small and I didn't outfit it for my requirements. You'll love it and take this time to practice the controls instead of waiting to learn on the projects you start. First time I went out to learn how to "load" the bucket and some other things I became a bit frustrated as I really didn't take the time to learn...too much of a hurry and that's not good on a tractor. Enjoy and congrats!!
Thankfully my property is litterally table top flat, I just had it surveyed and there is no more the 8inches of elevation change over the whole place, but for sure if I had any uneven ground I would look at wheel spacers.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
That mower deck will get in the way take it off when not in use.
Oh yes, for sure will do that. Actually that was the biggest reason to get the JD. I plan to remove the deck for loader work etc... and remove the loader for mowing duty.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

Here's the single point connector with the third function. The third function is not included in the single point, i plan to add another 2 line one at some point.

Also I installed my home made hydralic top and tilt kit, which was pretty easy and works perfectly.

I need to tidy up the lines a little but it was hard to know the length needed since I didn't have the yet when I designed it.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Thankfully my property is litterally table top flat, I just had it surveyed and there is no more the 8inches of elevation change over the whole place, but for sure if I had any uneven ground I would look at wheel spacers.
you can flop on level ground under the right conditions.

·
Registered
435 Posts
View attachment 788087 View attachment 788088

I got a call today from the salesman at the dealership letting me know my New 2032R had just arrived.

They still have to install all the options and are waiting for my third function kit and AV20F grapple, so I don't get it yet. But, it was still exciting to see it for the first time!
Bet you still sat in the seat and made tractor noises.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Yes, I imagine you could, sure hope I don't somehow find myself managing to do that!
yes me to. I used to turn sharp near the top of a steep slope going back down without incident. Was crazy for me to do that i was in effect inviting a roll over each and every turn. What a dummy i was.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
yes me to. I used to turn sharp near the top of a steep slope going back down without incident. Was crazy for me to do that i was in effect inviting a roll over each and every turn. What a dummy i was.
I imagine if you went full speed in high range and cranked the steering wheel hard to one side you could proabbly tip it over too, though I can't imagine anyone ever doing that...

I was trying my tractor out yesterday and can't belive how fast it goes in high range, actually I never even got it up to full speed because I felt like it would be unsafe to go that fast on a tractor. I don't really understand why JD made these things so 'speedy' I can't see ever wanting to go at full speed in high range, I would think they would have geared the whole thing lower, similar to the 1025R's speed ranges. But its all good I just will likely never use high as low range goes as fast as i'll ever need.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I imagine if you went full speed in high range and cranked the steering wheel hard to one side you could proabbly tip it over too, though I can't imagine anyone ever doing that...

I was trying my tractor out yesterday and can't belive how fast it goes in high range, actually I never even got it up to full speed because I felt like it would be unsafe to go that fast on a tractor. I don't really understand why JD made these things so 'speedy' I can't see ever wanting to go at full speed in high range, I would think they would have geared the whole thing lower, similar to the 1025R's speed ranges. But its all good I just will likely never use high as low range goes as fast as i'll ever need.
I'm with you there I am always in low range. I think they make them with high speed for hyway use. The thing is they are not stable at high speed at least that's the way i feel. Even in low range things can happen so fast you don't have time to correct.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm with you there I am always in low range. I think they make them with high speed for hyway use. The thing is they are not stable at high speed at least that's the way i feel. Even in low range things can happen so fast you don't have time to correct.
1 mile @ 4 mph = 15 minutes
1 mile @ 14 mph = 4.25 minutes

A lot of people who need a tractor have quite a bit of ground to cover. Time is money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
1 mile @ 4 mph = 15 minutes
1 mile @ 14 mph = 4.25 minutes

A lot of people who need a tractor have quite a bit of ground to cover. Time is money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
So you plough, rake, till, seed fields at 14mph?......Your the first one i have ever know to do that.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts