Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Came across a pretty good deal on an MC519 cart with a power flow head for the 318 yesterday. Everything is in really nice shape. The only issue is that I'm missing a few parts. I was missing the bracket that's needed to mount the cart to the tractor. I was able to source that with one I found on eBay.

The other parts I'm missing are the double stack pulley for on the deck and the power flow mounting brackets. Anybody know the part numbers for these for a 50" deck and/or a good source to pick them up?

I think the part number for the pulley is M90692, can anyone confirm? I haven't been able to find one however.
The brackets I am having trouble finding the part numbers for.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I was impatient, so I ended up fitting up the power flow today. I'll end up doing another video on that at some point too, I just had some free time to drill the holes for the mounting brackets, so I went ahead and did that. I still need to cut the belt cover for the double pulley though.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Been a while since I've updated this thread. Once maintenance is caught up and tractors aren't breaking it makes it hard to come up with video content. The 318 has been getting used for grunt work type things such as hauling, grading, etc...while the 316 has been the mower. I put the wheel weights back on it yesterday and will likely be taking it to camp next week to use the roller on the yard.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts