Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After all the Deeres, I got a GATOR now.

DSCN3745.jpg DSCN3746.jpg DSCN3754.jpg

The Gator isn't only for me. In former times, when my friends and I drove w/ our tractors to a show or plowday, Doris, my wife, often visited me w/ her car (and her bicycle).
The weekend after the next, our community has a plowday 40 miles away. I want to drive w/ the 3120 and the tandem hauler and Doris shall drive with the XUV 550 and the caravan.

I hope she'll enjoy the little journey like I'll do - and maybe in future we'll oftener drive together (btw: this year we're 40 years together).

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Good for you jd.rasentrac, better for the wife.
What better anniversary present.:thumbup1gif:

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Parting is fine, Keith, after all the years... And you're right, it's a fine gift

The GATOR is my Weekend Freedom Machine and if my wife likes to ride the GATOR, we'll buy her one :cheers:

GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
Nice Gator. I'm sure the wife will love it too! :thumbup1gif:

Congratulations on 40 years!! :good2:

Premium Member
The family that plays together - stays together.

Great looking machine.:thumbup1gif:

Registered
There are many benefits to getting the wife interested in these green machines. Sharon really encouraged me to expand the herd when we had the room at the last place, and she was the motivator behind my building the home-made center blade and the landscape rake -- both of which she used more than I did.

Once I bought her a Johnny Bucket Senior front scoop attachment for our 322 for Valentine's day (had to include some Ruby earrings as well, but you get the idea...)

Chuck

Senior GTT Super Slacker
There are many benefits to getting the wife interested in these green machines. Sharon really encouraged me to expand the herd when we had the room at the last place, and she was the motivator behind my building the home-made center blade and the landscape rake -- both of which she used more than I did.

Once I bought her a Johnny Bucket Senior front scoop attachment for our 322 for Valentine's day (had to include some Ruby earrings as well, but you get the idea...)

Chuck
Got it and wrote it down for future use.:thumbup1gif::lol:

Registered
Got it and wrote it down for future use.:thumbup1gif::lol:
ah HAH! Thats what I'm doing wrong...I aint writing this stuff down. :thumbup1gif::laugh:

I remember getting sugarlips a new hizoot vacuum cleaner for Christmas, along time ago. She was so p****d. It took me forever to figure out what I did wrong.:empathy3: I was very happy with the sliding miter saw she got me:unknown: I thought ...shoot pedro....whats good for the goose is good for the gander....but noooooo. Fickle....IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts