Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a new LBL for my x495. What an awesome tool. Spent all day messing around with it. Very well built, easy on and off the tractor. Nothing but great things to say about it Im using rear wheel weights and a few hundred extra lbs on the tail for ballast and that seems to work well.

Very impressed with this set-up. Pics to come... I was having to much fun to stop and take any pics!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice! Glad you like it! I noticed in your garage pic, the bucket is level with the floor. Mine seems to be a little higher on the right side, and doesn't sit level on the ground. Did you have to do any adjustment to get it to sit level? I had to adjust the bolts (loosen them) in order to get it to hook up to my tractor easier. Maybe that is where the adjustment needs to me made.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine didn't come with any adjustment bolts. Just set it on the frame, and "click". I would assume though if your tower is not sitting on the frame level, then that would translate to the bucket being a bit off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice setup. Im digging mine as well. It takes some fiddling to get mine to lock in, but its not that bad. Id assume it will settle in over time. I know people go back and forth on the x7 vs. 1 series all the time; but this is a perfect size for me, and does just what I am looking for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Be careful. You likely need more rear end weight to be safe, as that loader when raised is way out in front.
I have wheel weights on the rears as well; plus I have the deere click n go ballast box filled with masonry slabs. I think that gives me around another 350-400# of weight total. So far I haven't had any issues picking up stuff. Its not the greatest digger, so I am looking at getting a toothbar of some sorts.

·
Registered
342 Posts
A loader is not for digging. I would be very careful trying to dig with it or you will bend something. Loaders are for loading loose material, especially when you are talking about a light tractor with a light duty loader on it. Hoes, boxblades, and bulldozers are for digging.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How is the build quality? I have a Johnny bucket on my other mower. I want something that lifts higher. I have heard that the build quality and welds can be sub par. My other mower is a husqvarna GT52xls. I just bought a 1993 455. The husqvarna is going to be sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Little Buck

How is the build quality? I have a Johnny bucket on my other mower. I want something that lifts higher. I have heard that the build quality and welds can be sub par. My other mower is a husqvarna GT52xls. I just bought a 1993 455. The husqvarna is going to be sold.

I've had mine for over 2 years and have not had any issues with it. It's money well spent. I just spread 2 yards of topsoil today with it. I haul fire wood in the fall and winter, I've lifted/loaded rolls of chain link fence into my pickup. It's nice that it lifts so high. It's a real back saver. I haul mulch, shrubs, tires, construction material for home project etc... Solid build for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts

That's 1 Loader shown On MTF. I live about 15 Miles from where there Made. I have a friends that Has the Little Buck Loader & so does his next door Neighbor and the welds Look fine to me. Though I have 3 Loaders currently 2 Deere Loaders 45 & H120 & 1 Kwik-way Loader. I still Might put a Little Buck On My 140H3. There decent company and if Your Un-Happy they will make it right:bigthumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
That looks like a nice setup. From watching some videos, it looks like it just installs to the front of the tractor frame. Is this too much weight for the frame to handle? Can this cause any damage or long term issues? It’s definitely convenient.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've had zero issues with mine since I started using it. Very well made, easy on and off, and extremely useful. I pop it off to mow, and then it goes right back on for yard work almost every weekend. Great addition. And YES, their customer service is top notch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts