·
Registered
10,295 Posts
Very nice.......:bigthumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lookin at smokers any one have any luck with the Bradley I will be hangin stuff so it needs some height to it
I've never used anything unless i built it but thats just me it makes it more enjoyable if you haven't bought one already I would just build one even if it's an ugly drum smoker you can build one for 35 bucks and it lasts years at least 10 to 15 if you take care of it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lookin at smokers any one have any luck with the Bradley I will be hangin stuff so it needs some height to it
I have a six rack model and really like it. Only down falls to it are the uneven heat being the heat source is On the back wall which requires me to spin my rack around once to get even cooking on large items like a turkey. The other is the little pucks are expensive. The pucks are auto feed which is really nice and it self extinguishes the old pucks in the water pan when they are used up so you don't get that nasty taste. (To me it taste like an old 2x4) my dad has a master built with manual chip feed and if you don't remove chips after 20 minuets I'd get that nasty wood taste in what ever I was cooking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts