Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone!! New to the site, looking forward to many years of reading and posting. Here's a Picture of the 4400 hydro I bought last week. 2000 model year with 345 hrs...Has been under cover when not in use. I have also bought an Armstong 6ft box blade and a Woods bb72 mower. I'll be accumulating additional attachments as I find them (I by the attachments at auctions, tractor was purchased private party)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,629 Posts
Good day everyone!! New to the site, looking forward to many years of reading and posting. Here's a Picture of the 4400 hydro I bought last week. 2000 model year with 345 hrs...Has been under cover when not in use. I have also bought an Armstong 6ft box blade and a Woods bb72 mower. I'll be accumulating additional attachments as I find them (I by the attachments at auctions, tractor was purchased private party)
:good2:nice looking tractor there garymtx. i am assuming u might be from the state of Montana :unknown:eek:r does mtx stand for motor racing???

just wandering what part of the world ur in-as ur avatar doesn't say where:dunno:andyways welcome from Pa.
:wgtt:

Reactions: OxPath

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. That is a sweet tractor. What a find. Congratulations.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Nice find. :wgtt:from the Mitten

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the same tractor with 1500 hrs on it. Great tractor and the folks here will help you keep it running, if and when you need their help.

·
Registered
126 Posts
One small detail I forgot...……..These guys will also help you spend any extra monies you might have for accessories or extra implements...:greentractorride:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts