Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,650 Posts
Have any before pictures or is the first picture basically it?

·
GTT Vendor
1,532 Posts
In reference to picture #1, the parking stand for your loader sure looks like it's hanging low, in comparison to the way the 200CX stand sits. I wonder if they are all like that or if maybe it is an optical dilusion due to the angle of the photo.

·
Registered
771 Posts
You sure did a nice job. :good2: You'll be cheating yourself if you don't get plenty of bucket time in, becoming a good bucket man is very important and rewarding.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had quite a few hours with the bucket and box blade. The hydro lets you go between forward and reverse, box blade or bucket effortlessly. The 4 wheel drive was a requirement in my yard. Bfore and after pics. The big JD track Hoe did the major work.

You sure did a nice job. :good2: You'll be cheating yourself if you don't get plenty of bucket time in, becoming a good bucket man is very important and rewarding.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,650 Posts
Professional job!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
That turned out extremely well. You should be really happy with that. Now, you just need to get some grass to grow and put the mower to work. :drinks:

·
Registered
59 Posts
awesome job with the yard! You've convinced me, I need a box blade!

I love the house! I've always loved stone on a house and the garage doors! very nice..

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
The OP posted this 3 years ago.:lol: I'm sure it looks a bit different now.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,218 Posts
:munch:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yes, follow-up pics please!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts