Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share a few pics of my 1973 International Harvester Cub Cadet 149. This was sitting in the woods when I adopted it for Free! needless to say it was not in the best condition. I really had a great time getting it running again and freshening up the paint. I learned a ton. This is my go to for snow plowing with the hydro lift and dive. I also use it for towing the cart. I figure if it lasted 40 years I probably cant hurt it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,614 Posts
I just wanted to share a few pics of my 1973 International Harvester Cub Cadet 149. This was sitting in the woods when I adopted it for Free! needless to say it was not in the best condition. I really had a great time getting it running again and freshening up the paint. I learned a ton. This is my go to for snow plowing with the hydro lift and dive. I also use it for towing the cart. I figure if it lasted 40 years I probably cant hurt it.
OMG!! She is absolutely gorgeous (if I may us a particularly feminine adjective)! Wow! I am colorblind when it comes to beauty. Wish she was sitting beside my '59 Impala!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Those old Cubs seem to last forever. I have a 107 that I bought used in 1982. It has served me well. Put a 12HP engine on it several years ago.

I have it mom's place now for winter snow removal.
View attachment 47951

·
Premium Member
14,102 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Great job

That's a great restoration job. Those were almost bullet proof tractors so you invested your time well.

Enjoy it.

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts
Awesome job!

Looks brand spanking new!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts