Green Tractor Talk banner

My Son's Build . . . 1968 Chev 1/2 Ton

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Jeff R. 
#1 ·
My eldest complete this build for his wife this past summer.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part
Vehicle door Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door
Motor vehicle Vehicle door Transport Vehicle Tree

Somebody please rotate the last picture!

See less See more
#3 ·
WOW!! 'Nuf said...:bigthumb:

#4 ·
Nice job, I like the seat the best--lol. hey-marlin, u ever watch u-tube any? I watch a guy that's out in around ur neck of the woods, he rebuilds ols chevy pickups, I can't think of his name right now, will try and find him later. big jim

#10 ·
#7 · (Edited)
2001 Chev Truck motor 4.8L V8 :pickup:

Not the original cab. Gas tank NOT behind seat. :thumbup1gif: Oh yea, that's me in the passenger seat!

From his FaceBook post: 1968 Chevy C10 truck that I finished up for my wife Maria. The engine and transmission is out of a 2001 Chevy Truck (4.8l v8 with a 4 speed auto). The truck had no engine and transmission when we bought it so I needed something for it. The new motor and transmission are great, lots of power and sounds great but drives like a new truck and gets pretty decent gas mileage. Redid the interior, lowered the truck with a good suspension, added power disc brakes, power steering, moved the fuel tank to the rear out of the cab, added a 3rd brake light/ cargo lite on the back of the cab. Its a lot of fun to drive.

#9 ·
Marlin you can be proud ,very nice looking truck, love the seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.