Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I layed my wife to rest surrounded by family. You were my wife.. My best friend. We loved each other with a passion unknown to most. I loved your laugh, how we made each other laugh. You had a way about you! Your hard work, your love of family. But most of all your love of the Lord. You passed that on to all that you knew. I dont think there was ever a person she met that didn't like love or respect her.
In the end.. She was just wore out. Her time was near and the Lord called her home. She was at home. With her family when the time came.
I will miss you Red. Til we meet again.. I love you.. Sweet dreams..

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,354 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this, prayers and condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
So sorry to read this...reach out if we can help in any way.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Such a sad post to read. My Wife is the other haft of my life. Only time will heal this wound! I am at loss for words.
I am very sorry for your loss. Don't take this the wrong way but the loss never really heals or for me, it hasn't. Lost my wife and best bud 10 years ago. I find the Holidays to be the tough ones but that may just be me. Don't mean to hijack your thread but I feel for you and wish you the best.

Doug

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
excopterdoc--sorry to hear this about wife-:pray:'s for u and ur family.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
My sincere condolences for your loss xcopterdoc. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :pray:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Oh my gosh, so sorry for your loss.:pray:

Thoughts and prayers to you and you family.:pray:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Xcopterdoc, tears came to me when I read of your loss, am I'm not a bit ashamed to say so. May God bless you, and comfort you. You are in my prayers.

·
Administrator
20,310 Posts
I’m very sorry to read of this. My heart goes out to you and your family in this challenging time. I hope you can keep the great times remembered instead of focusing on her passing. My condolences sir. :hi:

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear xcopterdoc. With your faith in God, you know that one day you will be reunited. We're all here if there is anything that we can do to help soften your loss.

·
Premium Member
13,972 Posts
So sorry to hear this Sincere condolences to you and your family along with prayers.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
xcopterdoc
So very sorry to hear that news. My wife and I share that same level of relationship and cannot imagine what you must feel right now. May your faith in our Lord strengthen you and He give you peace and comfort through this difficult time. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts