Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Finally talked her into it and its getting delivered May 1st! :yahoo:
Some wives are just like that. They see the value. Mine did last year and I was awarded a nice new 1025r.

Have fun and be safe.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
Yeah ok!
Congratulations. :thumbup1gif:

Side Note/Heads-Up: My wife uses our tractor as much as I do. Careful out there, Just Sayin! :lol:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Congrats. Now we also need pics when it arrives at your home.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Very Nice.. My wife last july agreed it was time for a new one our old one was a 92, still runs great it resides at my sons now. I wanted to get it and have it paid by retirement time. Now since i have it I want to get everything for it and may put off retirement another year. What upset my wife was when i parked her car outside and put the 1025r in the garage. Oh well after 44 years she will get over it sometime:dunno::dunno: Enjoy it and put it to work. Be Safe

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yeah baby!! :bigthumb:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Congratulations on the tractor and your wife letting you get it. Careful now, there is a hidden agenda in there some where. What did they do with the tool box? :bigthumb:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,522 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor.
All of them John Deere wives are great. :thumbup1gif: Must be something about the Green. :unknown:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:congrats: and it appears that you owe wifey a dinner night out ...... or two !!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Some wives are just like that. They see the value. Mine did last year and I was awarded a nice new 1025r.

Have fun and be safe.
Mine was the same way, safer way to do the work around the yard:yahoo:, enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks great. We're in the market for that same setup assuming the mower is the 60". If you don't mind, how much before taxes? Trying to get a feel for the 1025r, H120, 60" combo price.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congratulations on your pending delivery. I would say the tractor and wife is a keeper:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts