Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Mrs WB!

As alot of you know I am recovering from surgery and my wife has been taking care of everything while I am in here. Today she is the big 40 and I just wanted to ask our gtt family to wish her a happy birthday. She has been a Rock through all this and we still have a long way to go. She is getting ready to enjoy a morning of pampering from my Christmas gift I got her. Later she will be here for dinner and I will see her for a few hours. Not what we had planned but we will make the most of it. Her sister is having a party for her next weekend that I will be able to attend.

Anyhoo, I want to Thank everyone again for all the support and the right leg is looking like it will be good for Thursday to get it cast too! Surely hope so!

Have a great weekend!
Wentonbrown

·
Administrator
20,285 Posts
:birthday:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Happy Birthday Mrs. WB!!:bigthumb::clapping:

·
Registered
12,264 Posts
Happy Birthday Mrs. WB :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
Happy Birthday, Georgette. You are an amazing woman with a good (Ok, Great...) Man and we all wish you the happiest of Birthdays and many, many more.....enjoy your pampering...............

:bigthumb: :birthday::birthday:

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. WB!!!

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

Actually, it explains a lot of things, and not just the typos.......:laugh::lol::lolol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday Mrs. WB.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Happy Birthday, you young superstar wife Mrs. WB :bigthumb:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day.:yahoo: