Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Hi, new to the group and my favorite winter hobby is moving snow. Some folks enjoy snowmobiling..... I enjoy Deere Blowmobiling :cool: :plowsnow: Hope there's a few more women folk here :cool:
Welcome!!!

I call it “snowscaping”!

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
Another cheater with a cab! :laugh:

Welcome aboard!

:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome...... Canada must comply with a couple storms dropping tons of white powder. I enjoy moving the snow also. I leave the hard cab doors off to be part of the chill that keeps one moving. I sold the snow blower and use a front end loader / back blade combination to s t r e t c h the job in the yard and 300' plus drive. I purchased a cab heater but have not installed it. I am halfway between open air and hiding behind a large wind shield. Summer months are for cutting 6+ acres of lawn and building the attachments needed. So far a loader, bucket, leaf vacuum, front blade ( sold ), weight box, and the enclosed steel cab.
Have fun. Keep your " Canadian Clippers " from dropping the midwest winter temperatures.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
:laugh::wgtt: From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

We have a number of female members that make an excellent contribution, sometimes better than many of us men.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome...... Canada must comply with a couple storms dropping tons of white powder. I enjoy moving the snow also. I leave the hard cab doors off to be part of the chill that keeps one moving. I sold the snow blower and use a front end loader / back blade combination to s t r e t c h the job in the yard and 300' plus drive. I purchased a cab heater but have not installed it. I am halfway between open air and hiding behind a large wind shield. Summer months are for cutting 6+ acres of lawn and building the attachments needed. So far a loader, bucket, leaf vacuum, front blade ( sold ), weight box, and the enclosed steel cab.
Have fun. Keep your " Canadian Clippers " from dropping the midwest winter temperatures.
HA! The blessed clipper! Keeps us tough and sharp... I think....

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
:wgtt: nice snowblowmobile

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Great looking rig! I believe a front blower and rear blade is an ideal setup and use the same. Of course, the cab is a real treat in the winter.

Welcome, you'll find great folks here.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. Nice setup you have there but I wouldn't have much use for it!:good2:

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Welcome from WNY.:good2:

What part of Ontario,it's a big Province.:munch:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts