Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,171 Posts
Can't tell from your photo, guessing you are using your trailer for ballast as long as its filled with rocks.

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
40,804 Posts
Very cool.(y)
I sure like those trailers

·
Registered
2016 2025R (Gen 1)
15 Posts
Planning to get the wife an x390 next year... little does she know, I'm actually going to get the x590 instead...
Now I see I can get a loader if I buy a 700 series!!?? Ugh, you guys are horrible. Take my money :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2017 1025R TLB - H120 - 260 - 60D
98 Posts
Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Planning to get the wife an x390 next year... little does she know, I'm actually going to get the x590 instead...
Now I see I can get a loader if I buy a 700 series!!?? Ugh, you guys are horrible. Take my money :rolleyes:
Careful they put the model number on the side of the hood.....

Oh and that CTC loader is just shy of 4k worth of attachment so your finance-foo needs to be strong to slip that one by.

However as many times as I've said I don't need a loader for my x7 everytime I see the ctc loader I want one.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Oh and that CTC loader is just shy of 4k worth of attachment so your finance-foo needs to be strong to slip that one by.

However as many times as I've said I don't need a loader for my x7 everytime I see the ctc loader I want one.
I know exactly what you mean. I have an x758 and bought the Innovative Attachments grapple last year. Although it's a great little attachment, I realized I wanted and needed more for my property.

I'm trading in the x758 and currently have a 1025R on order with the loader, bucket, grapple, and some other accessories. I kept telling myself I didn't need a loader until I realized I was lying to myself.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. I have an x758 and bought the Innovative Attachments grapple last year. Although it's a great little attachment, I realized I wanted and needed more for my property.

I'm trading in the x758 and currently have a 1025R on order with the loader, bucket, grapple, and some other accessories. I kept telling myself I didn't need a loader until I realized I was lying to myself.
Everytime I think I need a loader I look at the big yellow machine and remember I have one when needed.

Love that innovative grapple though it works great. Notice the 500lbs of so log on the front of my x738 going up the hill.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts

Hey Look for a 45 Loader I can put you in touch with a fabricator to Make a 45 Loader sub frame for your Tractor I see a one of two 45 Loaders for Sale on the Deere Machine finder :devilish: :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hey Look for a 45 Loader I can put you in touch with a fabricator to Make a 45 Loader sub frame for your Tractor I see a one of two 45 Loaders for Sale on the Deere Machine finder :devilish: :)
Thats a tempting offer but my budget this year is tied up in an excavator rental and a 16x16 roof extension off my shed.
I need better storage for the stuff I have already before I can even think of adding more.

A small loader for the x7 would certainly be handy sometimes when the 9 tons of 310D are a little over kill.

·
Registered
162 Posts
How do you like the spreader? Does it work will with fine partial stuff in addition to things like lime that you out down at a higher rate? My pull behind it terrible for finer stuff and want something better.
I have only used the spreader for pelletized lime. The lime was bought through a agricultural agronomy department and is not random pellets like the big box store. They are all fertilizers s traditional sized. The spreader worked very well for this. The electric motor that throws the material is consistent regardless of speed. I lowered my throttle so full pedal was at a manageable rate to safely cover the property. The next test is Scott’s weed and feed product. The granules are like salt. I’ll advise when I apply. The grass is a few days out from being completely actively growing.

·
Premium Member
12,125 Posts
I'm having some fun disguised as work. :) This thing is a great mower and a very capable machine for it's size.
View attachment 785122
The attention to detail when building the loader is impressive. It's a piece which shows its quality and looks great on the tractor, like it belongs. Look at the detail to the line mounting and hose routing. It's as is should be, but often isn't on some others.

So many look like an after thought and the design and build aren't in the same league as your loader. The black cylinders and bucket on the loader frame provide nice contrast to all of the green paint. Can we assume you added the Deere logo and stripe?

That is the best looking x739 I have seen................Congratulations..........you should be very proud. (y)

Reactions: chad
1 - 20 of 29 Posts