Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up this 60" box blade today off Craigslist for 75.00. There are no markings on it and I'm trying to determine what mfg this is made by so I can order the 3 point hitch pieces that are missing. Poking around the only thing that I can find that mine resembles is a Buhler Farm King Y60BS.
Looking for someone to chime in and see if this resembles anything in their collection. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,485 Posts
I would take Uncle Wayne's pictures and your box blade to a local fab shop, they can bend some flat bar and drill some holes in no time. Do you have a friend with a torch and a big vice?

Reactions: Uncle Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
I would take Uncle Wayne's pictures and your box blade to a local fab shop, they can bend some flat bar and drill some holes in no time. Do you have a friend with a torch and a big vice?
If you want to do what Kennyd suggested, I'll be glad to get some much better pictures with dimensions.

Reactions: dieselshadow

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to do what Kennyd suggested, I'll be glad to get some much better pictures with dimensions.
I would like that. Thank you. I was messing around with it earlier today and I flipped it over to find a partial nameplate on it which I says "International MFG". My father has a back blade under this name, but doing a google search, I don't see much pop up about them. Is it the same International brand that manufactured trucks and farm tractors as well?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts