Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, just took delivery of a new to me 4100 today. Mechanically great, cosmetically a little rough, but I am excited anyway. My wife less so. Quick question- it did not come with a drawbar and the factory part, which as far as I can tell is a piece of bar stock with a few holes drilled in it, is $162 with discount. IS there a generic drawbar I can find, or one that goes in the drawbar slot that has a 2" receiver capability?

·
Super Moderator
6,436 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
All, just took delivery of a new to me 4100 today. Mechanically great, cosmetically a little rough, but I am excited anyway. My wife less so. Quick question- it did not come with a drawbar and the factory part, which as far as I can tell is a piece of bar stock with a few holes drilled in it, is $162 with discount. IS there a generic drawbar I can find, or one that goes in the drawbar slot that has a 2" receiver capability?
I had one of these on my 4010. It fits on the 2 3ph arms. Bought it at TSC. Don't recall the price, and that was about 13 years ago. I designed the upper piece, and a friend of mine in a machine shop made it, to keep the thing from tilting.

I may or may not get the attachment. It's easy and seems much the same as on TractorByNet, but it isn't. Maybe someone can clue me into how to get attachments. FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT, now editing. There's an "upload" icon if you blow up the Manage Attachments page.

Ralph

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.