Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I could find a rebuilt or good used yanmar engine for 110 TLB (4TNV88-BMJTLB)?

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Welcome to GTT

I guess you could try various equipment bone-yards around the country, Google would be your best bet to find them.

Curious to hear "the rest of the story" on why you need one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the tractor at auction with a known knock and white smoke. The tractor started up fine and had full power. I figured it was a bad injector. After closer inspection the oil has metal shavings and I believe a broken rod due to the hole in the block near the starter. The hole in block is why I looking for entire engine. It will be a large and time consuming job to swap engines that why I want a rebuilt or a good used engine with known history.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yanmar engine

I bought the tractor at auction with a known knock and white smoke. The tractor started up fine and had full power. I figured it was a bad injector. After closer inspection the oil has metal shavings and I believe a broken rod due to the hole in the block near the starter. The hole in block is why I looking for entire engine. It will be a large and time consuming job to swap engines that why I want a rebuilt or a good used engine with known history.
I have a 110 tlb john deere with a yanmar engine that runs well. It is a tractor that was robbed of the loader , backhoe and many other parts including the fenders and most of the gauges. It came from a mining operation. I assume they robbed parts from this to another tractor. The bell housing is loose from the engine. I was told the transmission is good. the tires are completely wore out and do not hold air. I realize this is a long way from you. any interest? wayne norman [email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts