Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

We picked up our 2011 2305 yesterday and now we're looking for a FEL. So we've found the right one but, certainly in New Zealand where we are, they're not exactly common. We don't know how much we might pay for one nor where to get one. ANY help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks a million.

PAKMAN :greentractorride:

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
Welcome PAK,
Used loaders are VERY rare to find, and often they are ragged out when you do find them. People just don't sell loaders unless they are attached to a tractor-and often when you do find them they wont have the correct brackets. You could look at going with a new JD or aftermarket one, but your going to be in the $3500US range for it.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,797 Posts
What he said ↑↑↑
Welcome to GTT PAKMAN. I will also say, after having one (FEL) for a loooong time the price would have to be pretty big for me not to buy one.

·
Super Moderator
8,135 Posts
Hi there,

We picked up our 2011 2305 yesterday and now we're looking for a FEL. So we've found the right one but, certainly in New Zealand where we are, they're not exactly common. We don't know how much we might pay for one nor where to get one. ANY help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks a million.

PAKMAN :greentractorride:
The loader mounts for your 2305 are still available and the new H130 which replaced the 200CX will attach using the same mounts. The H130 is a rebadged 200CX.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Welcome.

Used to own a 2305. Great tractor. Mine didn't have a loader either.

I have a loader now.... It came with the new tractor. :lol:

In my year long search I only came up with two at dealers. Claimed to be "new". Price was definitely new.

I used the $3,500 I had saved for the loader as a down payment on 0% interest...

You'll be hard pressed to find used, and when you add shipping to New Zeland...I'd suggest a local new H130...

Good luck in your search and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
:wgtt: good luck w your hunt....a loader makes the 2305 an awesome machine!!

Just sayin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts