Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my deck to a guy and his tractor did not come with a deck. What all do I need to include with the deck? Does a 1025r come equipped with the rest hangars even from the factory? I already have the front draft arm hangar off and the deck arms but I need to know if his tractor will have the silver brackets that the rear arms attach to? He doesn’t know himself. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

‘17 1025r w/FEL
(2) 80 JD carts
18 JD cart
Land Pride 4’ land plane
Land Pride 1258 tiller
Frontier ss1023 broadcast spreader
Victory EF135 flail mower

·
Registered
913 Posts
Sory I can't answer the question directly, but here is a link to the a JD 1-series sales manual that lists the attachment hardware needed for each 1 series tractor by model and year.

Mid-mower lift system (1 Family)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I believe it depends on what year his 1025R is. From what I understand, the earlier models did not include the mower deck rockshaft, that sits between the frame rails, nor the link arm to connect it to the 3-point rockshaft. My 2017s did.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
The best thing to do is talk to a dealer. They can tell you what all was added.

I believe on my 2013, the front mounts, the entire lift linkage under the tractor, and all the mechanical lift was added.

See attachment...

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! He actually had his tractor on the trailer with him. He has a 2018 models and it already had the rockshaft kit installed! I included my drafts arms and front draft arm brackets. He’s good to go now!

‘17 1025r w/FEL
(2) 80 JD carts
18 JD cart
Land Pride 4’ land plane
Land Pride 1258 tiller
Frontier ss1023 broadcast spreader
Victory EF135 flail mower

1 - 5 of 5 Posts