Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 825i gator had bad gas put in it now won't start. I sucked all bad gas out but still no go . Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
10,052 Posts
What symptoms are you having? Did it die while running and now won't restart, or did it get turned off and now won't start? Does it turn over, is there any smoke, can you confirm spark, and how did you drain the bad fuel? There may still be some in the fuel system beyond the tank if it was run on the bad stuff.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,353 Posts
2012 825i gator had bad gas put in it now won't start. I sucked all bad gas out but still no go . Any help is greatly appreciated
Would imagine it has a fuel filter, did you try replacing it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It got shut off and now 5 days later won't start. Didn't even think of fuel filter and I used a electric fuel pump to suck it dry
It tried to fire and then it quits haven't confirmed spark but I think it is tryin

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Stabil by Gold Eagle is your best bet to be sure it8 is thoroughly cleaned out. Used to use it in my stored for the winter Mustang GT. Always ran better in the spring. Use in all gas now. Haven't rebuilt a carburator since.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts