Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I an trying to identify what tractors this front quick hitch will fit.

I purchased a front quick hitch thinking I would modify it to fit my tractor, but have since decided that it will be too much trouble - since I already have the front end loader.

I am wanting to get rid of the front blade and quick hitch, but I am not positive which series of tractor it fits. When I bought it, I believe he said it was on a X485. I went by thee local John Deere dealer, and the salesman was not familiar enough to let me know what it fit.

I measured between the upright sides, and it looks like the opening is about 14 1/2 inches. From the round bar on the bottom to the upper pins looks to be about 8 3/4 inches.

I attached a couple pictures to help explain the measurements.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide...

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
:wgtt:

Thats going to be very hard to ID from the info you provided, there are no tags on it anywhere?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Looks the same as my blower and likely is if its off a x485. The plow should fit most x4xx,x7xx, 1xxx, and 2xxx. The tractor side hitch parts will only fit a few tractors, mostly the x400.

Where are you at. :unknown: IF your near me I may be interested in the plow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:wgtt:

Thats going to be very hard to ID from the info you provided, there are no tags on it anywhere?
Thanks for the quick reply.

I guess you can tell I'm new at this! I took a picture of the tag, and then didn't put it on. I'm learning...

I attached the picture, but I think the model is only "HITCH". Anyhow, I put on a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks the same as my blower and likely is if its off a x485. The plow should fit most x4xx,x7xx, 1xxx, and 2xxx. The tractor side hitch parts will only fit a few tractors, mostly the x400.

Where are you at. :unknown: IF your near me I may be interested in the plow.
Thanks... I'm in southeast Kansas.

I attached a couple pics of the ID numbers on the previous post.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Thanks... I'm in southeast Kansas.

I attached a couple pics of the ID numbers on the previous post.
Well that's too far for me to come get it. :laugh: Wasnt in the market for a plow any way. But if I were to find a nice used plow, close to home, I may buy one. :unknown:

·
Registered
46 Posts
It looks exactly like the one that went on my X585 *

no msg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts