Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a fairly new owner of a John Deere 1026R:greentractorride: and even newer on this forum:yahoo:. I’ve been amazed as to how much time and energy my 1026R saves me, now being able to till the wife’s garden:thumbup1gif: and grade our gravel road after our Pacific NW rains:rain:. I still have lots to learn and I’ve been pleasantly surprise with all the attachment and accessories that are available to enhance the use of my 1026R and save my energy.

I know this forum is frequented by many wise and knowledgeable John Deere owners:greentractorride:, so I know someone can direct me the one ‘add-on’ I sore dearly need this time of the year.

Please direct me to a supplier that has a ‘wood stacker’ for my 1026R:laugh::laugh:.
JD Wood Plie.JPG

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
The attachment you are looking for is available in many sizes and colors (depending on your preference), however require an incubation period of approximately 10 months, then must be nurtured to the ripe, wood stacking age of 8 or 9 years. They will require some periodic, daily maintenance, however if nurtured in the correct manner, and kept from mingling too often with other small beings that look similar to your wood stackers, they will believe that the greatest gift to be received is a pile of oak in the hot summer sun.

No assembly required. individual results may vary

BTW: :wgtt:

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
My "wood stacker" is Mrs. Carvel, but she doesn't attach to the 1026R. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
There is an elusive firewood stacker - seems to come around at night. Nobody has seen this stacker but are happy with the results.
This elusive creature is known as the Loch Ness Stacker, known to locals as "Woody". It has been spotted off the coast of Arizona and South Dakota. I have attached an artist's rendition of this menace, as none have lived to tell their tale or take a photo.

Dinosaur_eating_tree.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Saw this stack in Nakusp.

20130903_163118.jpg

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,279 Posts
Well, lets see. I know of one but it would cost you a round trip jet ticket, room and board, meals (3 per day), rain coat as it rains where you are, seat time on your tractor, and of course an hourly pay that we can agree with. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You don't offer a 401K plan do you? :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,080 Posts
The attachment you are looking for is available in many sizes and colors (depending on your preference), however require an incubation period of approximately 10 months, then must be nurtured to the ripe, wood stacking age of 8 or 9 years. They will require some periodic, daily maintenance, however if nurtured in the correct manner, and kept from mingling too often with other small beings that look similar to your wood stackers, they will believe that the greatest gift to be received is a pile of oak in the hot summer sun.

No assembly required. individual results may vary

BTW: :wgtt:
That was good :thumbup1gif: :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,080 Posts
I know this forum is frequented by many wise and knowledgeable John Deere owners
Whoops! That excluded me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,042 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts